Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone have a smaller wrist size than me?

Wombcel98

Wombcel98

Chinless abomination | 5.5" wrists | NEET
-
I just measured my wrist size and it's a little below 14cm (5.5 inches), I'm a grown man, 21 years old, average weight. Is anyone here more of a wristcel than me?

Attachments

• wristcel.jpg
    wristcel.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 479
If you're 5 feet 5 inches or lower that's okay, I'm on the border of a small/medium frame with my pitiful 6.5 wrists.

If you're 5 feet 5 inches or lower that's okay, I'm on the border of a small/medium frame with my pitiful 6.5 wrists.
I am 6'1"

Your average wrists mog the shit out of me and it makes me angry.

jfl thats disgusting

I dont have a ruler like yours but if I lay a flat ruler on top of my wrist it comes out to around 4.5 cm lel

@Blacktarpill do u wristmog him

5’10, early twenties, 144 lbs
I'm 6'1 and 167 lbs (after gymcelling for almost 2 years, used to be your weight), also in my early 20s, still possibly smaller wrists than you ... how am I such an abomination

That's really tiny for a 6'1 guy. My right wrist is 6.6, left is 6.4". They used to be 6.2 in my early 20's. I always have been mocked for how small they are and try to cover them up. I'm 5'10, small-medium frame, normal weight (77kg, 18 bodyfat), 41yrs old.

I'm 5'7 with a little under 6' wrists, though I've only ever seen one guy with wrists smaller than mine

I'm 5'7 with a little under 6' wrists, though I've only ever seen one guy with wrists smaller than mine
I read about a dude on a bodybuilding forum having 5 inch wrists, but he was shorter and younger than me iirc ...

so I'm officially saint wristcel now? Anyone on here can beat me in subhuman genetics?

Genetic engineering now. Transhumanism now.

It is undeniably over

That's really tiny for a 6'1 guy. My right wrist is 6.6, left is 6.4". They used to be 6.2 in my early 20's. I always have been mocked for how small they are and try to cover them up. I'm 5'10, small-medium frame, normal weight (77kg, 18 bodyfat), 41yrs old.

You're no true wristcel if your frame is medium ... a small frame for a guy is if his wrists are below 6 1/2 inches, everything above that you can't be a frame- / wristcel. They might be somewhat smaller than average, but nowhere near wristcel tier like me.

My wrist circumference is like 6.7 inches

Btw. my arm span is 193cm (6'4") now imagine how ridiculous my arms look lol it's over

just be 6 feet+ my ass
My wrist circumference is like 6.7 inches
that's a medium frame, if you're short they probably look huge

Last edited:
My wrists are 8" :feelswhat: I thought that was average

My wrists are 8" :feelswhat: I thought that was average
You must really be ugly to not get laid with "average" Chad wrists like that

Attachments

• average.jpg
    average.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 351
I have 6.75" wrists (7" if I don't tighten the tape too much) and they look tiny when looking at them.
In the mirror they look better, but every time I look down at them they look small.

I've noticed almost every 40-50+ year old guy in my country has big 8" wrists. Younger guys tend to have small-medium wrists.

I have small wrists, i remember wearing a watch and having to adjust it to the smallest possible size

I have small wrists, i remember wearing a watch and having to adjust it to the smallest possible size
How small exactly? Can you measure? Sounds like my size.

That’s not something important like shoulder width, just gain weight it will be thicker

I got 16cm wrist but still its so fucking small

You probably mog me hard but i dont have a ruler rn.

I got 16cm wrist but still its so fucking small
If you're an actual manlet you wristmog me so hard. Even at my height you'd mog me cause my wrists are smaller and I'm 6'1".
You probably mog me hard but i dont have a ruler rn.
I doubt that I wristmog you bro ... how can hardly 14cm wristmog anyone ... for me to wristmog you you'd have to be my height or taller and have smaller wrists, otherwise you're just proportional ...

My wrist is 17 cm (6.7 inches)

If you’re on the smallest notch on the wrist-strap of your watch or need a custom strap because you’re wrists are so subhuman, it’s over.

wrist and bone size directly correlates with strength and athletic ability

i've seen a 70 something grandma with a thick wrist out bench more than asian guys at the gym

I know someone from lookism that has 5 inch wrists

Mine are same lol. I feel a little better now. The thing is I am actually not thin anywhere else then wrists,arms and hands. It looks strange when wearing short sleeve things.

i think mine are a bit smaller

Fuck I pure suifueled when I found put my wrists were only 6.25 inch, cant imagine having 5.5 at 6'1, pure nightmare. It's over fren.

Fuck I pure suifueled when I found put my wrists were only 6.25 inch, cant imagine having 5.5 at 6'1, pure nightmare. It's over fren.
"Accept your Subhumanity."

That's what I'll do mate. Nothing else I can do. At least I'll look like a synthol freak once my biceps gets big lol, then I will scare the ladies even more.

6.25 is pretty average btw. maybe slightly below avg ... your frame is pretty medium, depending on your height ofc
Mine are same lol. I feel a little better now. The thing is I am actually not thin anywhere else then wrists,arms and hands. It looks strange when wearing short sleeve things.
Same man, I hate wearing short sleeves or very tight sleeves that make it obvious how small my wrists are. Makes me feel subhuman. Can you measure yours just to be sure? I wanna know how small they are exactly.
My wrist is 17 cm (6.7 inches)
mogs me (a lot)
I know someone from lookism that has 5 inch wrists
That guy must be a total manlet, no way in hell he's even close to my height and has such subhuman wrists.
wrist and bone size directly correlates with strength and athletic ability

i've seen a 70 something grandma with a thick wrist out bench more than asian guys at the gym
Yup, can confirm that. Bench press is my weakest exercise, while during deadlifts my long arms actually help and squats are my favourite exercise of them all as my legs are only slightly thinner than average, and not extremely long like my arms. I can probably deadlift twice of the weight I bench even though I never deadlift and always bench. It's over. Only hope (and cope) is that my bis and tris look bigger next to a subhuman 13-yo girls wrist.
i think mine are a bit smaller
Can you measure them? Would be a great contribution to wristcels all around, I want to mog at least someone.

Last edited:
I have tiny everything.
It's half as bad if you're proportional. I look like an alien. Tall but wrists like a little girl. Proportioncel.

It's half as bad if you're proportional. I look like an alien. Tall but wrists like a little girl. Proportioncel.
"The average wrist size of a man is 7.25 inches or 18.42 cm – 50% of men have a wrist that is bigger than 7.25 inches and 50% have a wrist that is smaller. 80% of men have a wrist size bigger than 6.75 inches or 17.5 cm and 20% of men have a wrist size bigger than 7.75 inches or 19.67 cm."

5'3 155lbs 7% stomach bf 7.5" wrists

You must really be ugly to not get laid with "average" Chad wrists like that

That guy looks like he has 10"+ wrists, tbh. Furthermore, getting laid depends far, far more on height, face than wrist size. Hell, with thinner wrists you'll be able to prettyboymaxx.

Atleast you’re tall tbh. If you were proportional (turbomanlet wristlet) it would be over

How tall are you? What's your age? Weight?
Dude ... I feel sorry for you. Having ugly face is one thing, but having feminine faggot hands which look weak and pathetic just cements the shit you’re in

I’m 6’3, 240lbs (Kinda fat but been losing Weight at gym) and 7.2 nich wrists. Forearms are Like 33cm Or something. Ogremaxxed

That guy looks like he has 10"+ wrists, tbh. Furthermore, getting laid depends far, far more on height, face than wrist size. Hell, with thinner wrists you'll be able to prettyboymaxx.

It's the first result for me when I googled 8 inch wrists. These wrists are only slightly bigger than yours.
Atleast you’re tall tbh. If you were proportional (turbomanlet wristlet) it would be over
It's over cause I'm a proportioncel. Asymmetry and being unproportional is both subhuman tier. Where I'm from 6 feet is pretty average, too.

It's the first result for me when I googled 8 inch wrists. These wrists are only slightly bigger than yours.

It's over cause I'm a proportioncel. Asymmetry and being unproportional is both subhuman tier. Where I'm from 6 feet is pretty average, too.

I feel sorry for you, man. I try hard to ogremaxx, but my height just fucks with me. The only thing I have going for me is my broad shoulders and thick wrists.

Dude ... I feel sorry for you. Having ugly face is one thing, but having feminine faggot hands which look weak and pathetic just cements the shit you’re in

I’m 6’3, 240lbs (Kinda fat but been losing Weight at gym) and 7.2 nich wrists. Forearms are Like 33cm Or something. Ogremaxxed
Funniest thing is my father would ogremog you, he's your height, has huge 8 inch wrists and weighs like 400 pounds. A Mark Henry type of White Nigger. But I look like his 13 year-old daughter, at least judging by my wrists and hands. It's over.

Hand