Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone have a smaller wrist size than me?

IMG 20190813 202946

14.5 cm wrist truecel checking in

I somehow have 7 inch wrists at my turbo manlet height.

Massive hand = incel trait
No lol the opposite ... girls love masculine, big hands. Makes them feel protected. That's one of the things my Dads girlfriends always told him, he had nice hands cause they were big and masculine. They hate it when men have small feminine hands. It's over for femhandcels like me.
I somehow have 7 inch wrists at my turbo manlet height.
That always mogs me the most, when short guys have wrists twice my size. They can usually bench more than me even though they've never worked out, too. And they always win at arm wrestling.

Funniest thing is my father would ogremog you, he's your height, has huge 8 inch wrists and weighs like 400 pounds. A Mark Henry type of White Nigger. But I look like his 13 year-old daughter, at least judging by my wrists and hands. It's over.

View attachment 139925
Your index finger is longer than your ring finger too. Low T faggot confirmed.

Wrist size is cope anyway

Your index finger is longer than your ring finger too. Low T faggot confirmed.
Actually it isn't but it wouldn't surprise me if it was cause my T is so low I look like an actual woman. I also have genes that are responsible for small testicles and lower free testosterone. It never began.

I'm not a faggot though, definitely attracted to women. FeelsBadMan that none of them is attracted to me though.
Wrist size is cope anyway
How is my subhuman wrist cope? It's suifuel.

My wirsts are smallish too, at 14.5cm. But my hands are massive, so I look like a scarecrow :feelsrope:

I'm at 18cm, phew

My wirsts are smallish too, at 14.5cm. But my hands are massive, so I look like a scarecrow :feelsrope:

My hands are somewhat proportional to my wrists ... which means I look like a girl. Only advantage is: I look harmless. So people usually do not run away from me.

What do you need big wrists for? It's a cope. I'm a 168 cm manlet with 6.5 inch wrists. The fuck do I need these robust bones for? HEIGHT is all that matters.

What do you need big wrists for? It's a cope. I'm a 168 cm manlet with 6.5 inch wrists. The fuck do I need these robust bones for? HEIGHT is all that matters.
Cope. Big wrists show dominance and manliness. You are stronger than wristcels by nature and can kill lanklets like us. You're also better at lifting weights and armwrestling.

Cope. Big wrists show dominance and manliness. You are stronger than wristcels by nature and can kill lanklets like us. You're also better at lifting weights and armwrestling.
Not in the eyes of foids. Women have brains like children. Remember when you were little and felt safe in the arms of your father? Even though he was a chubby boomer who never lifted a single weight. That's what women think of tall guys, how skinny they may be.

Just went by curious to measure my wrist, and whatafuck I have 17cm (6.7) and I'm 5'6.

Attachments

• 68806153_429298014344626_1519589635829792768_n.jpg
    68806153_429298014344626_1519589635829792768_n.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 60
Try getting in my level, fakecels

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    526.3 KB · Views: 75
Incel trait sleeping on the floor on a mattress.
I dont sleep in that one. It is just a mattress in the floor. I am staying at my mother’s for a while. I have a bed back home lol

Not in the eyes of foids. Women have brains like children. Remember when you were little and felt safe in the arms of your father? Even though he was a chubby boomer who never lifted a single weight. That's what women think of tall guys, how skinny they may be.

My father is like the White version of Mark Henry so no I don't know that, I always felt safe cause I was safe. But I get what you're saying. Height is important, no denying that. What's also important is being strong, looking robust and sturdy. I look like a Spaghetti, that means women know on first sight that I will not be able to protect them from ogrecels, or even normies with proper wrists and genetics. And when my hands are smaller than hers, and she can feel it, that won't make her feel protected. That makes her feel like she's with a girl friend of hers. It's over.

Last edited:
I have smaller wrists no joke

"The average wrist size of a man is 7.25 inches or 18.42 cm – 50% of men have a wrist that is bigger than 7.25 inches and 50% have a wrist that is smaller. 80% of men have a wrist size bigger than 6.75 inches or 17.5 cm and 20% of men have a wrist size bigger than 7.75 inches or 19.67 cm."

Fuckkkkk. Not only do 80% of men wristmog me, I also get wristmogged by female video game characters.

You're no true wristcel if your frame is medium ... a small frame for a guy is if his wrists are below 6 1/2 inches, everything above that you can't be a frame- / wristcel. They might be somewhat smaller than average, but nowhere near wristcel tier like me.

No man according to a human anthropology book I have, wrist size for men & women are as follows...

MEN

Small frame: 6.5 > 7.0
Medium frame: 7 > 7.75
Large frame: 8 > 9

Women

Small frame: 5.5 > 6
Medium: 6 > 6.5
large: 6.75 > 7

No man according to a human anthropology book I have, wrist size for men & women are as follows...

MEN

Small frame: 6.5 > 7.0
Medium frame: 7 > 7.75
Large frame: 8 > 9

Women

Small frame: 5.5 > 6
Medium: 6 > 6.5
large: 6.75 > 7
Tfw you have a small frame for a woman but are a 6'1" 170 pounds 21yo grown man

When most women wristmog you you know it's over

Last edited:
Mine are like 6.5 inches and they look skinny lol

Average, mogs me. Lemme guess, you're a manlet as well?
Sort of, 5'9 176cm. I've got a big skull so it makes my frame even smaller

im not gonna measure my wrists just lol

Sort of, 5'9 176cm. I've got a big skull so it makes my frame even smaller
That's pretty average but still shorter than me so yeah your frame / wrists mog me hard.

Only guy who didn't mog me hard so far was this brown dude sleeping on the floor, but I have no idea how old or tall he is, could be a kid as
well.

I'm the king of wristcels so far ...

I'm 6ft and have the wrists of a 5'6 foid.

@Blacktarpill
Brutally hand and wristmogs me
Dd

Look at this total framecel abomination who just delivered food to our house, it's over for him too

(still obv mogs me though)

Attachments

• 11.png
    11.png
    212.3 KB · Views: 52
  • 22.png
    22.png
    83 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
I just measured my wrist size and it's a little below 14cm (5.5 inches), I'm a grown man, 21 years old, average weight. Is anyone here more of a wristcel than me?
Say no more , i can confidently say you wristmog my 5.5 (4 maybe) wrists , i can pm you pics if you dont believe me

My wrists are 7 inches and I just did some research and found out that the average is 8 inches for men. Which is about right from what I've seen but also means that a lot of dudes have 8 - 9 inch wrists.

5.2 inch average wrist size for foids does not seem accurate at all though, it seems most foids have 7 inch wrists or more.

Whats worst for me is having small hands as well. 95% of foids have larger hands than I do from what I've seen. I had to wear small latex gloves in my previous job and even then they would get loose after a while.

Also short small arms.

From what I've seen Asian men have on average the shortest arms, the skinniest wrists, and smallest hands. Making us poor athletes in general (except for ping pong).