Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone have experience with beta carotene supplements

• Thread starter Deleted member 2119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2119

Banned
-
I obviously meet my nutritional needs of vitamin A through the consumption of foods that are rich im beta carotene, but I feel like a greater dosage is needed to make my skin look healthier. Have you tried a beta carotene supplement and did you notice any improvements in your skin quality?

Tanning is out of the question because I don't want to accelerate the skin aging process and expose my skin to carcinogens.

my skin is shit right now but when i tried looksmaxxxxxing i did this

i took a Vitamin A and a Vitamin D before bed and rubbed a little bit of this
https://www.amazon.com/Differin-Adapalene-Prescription-Strength-Treatment/dp/B01M0PB8DZ

on my face every night before I went to sleep.

whenever I got out of the shower i rubbed some lotion on my face

and thats it. I noticed result by the time I was halfway through the tube, my skin was smoother than the back of a twinks knee

true story, when i ran out I decided to LDAR because even with clear skin im still incel

my skin is shit right now but when i tried looksmaxxxxxing i did this

i took a Vitamin A and a Vitamin D before bed and rubbed a little bit of this
https://www.amazon.com/Differin-Adapalene-Prescription-Strength-Treatment/dp/B01M0PB8DZ

on my face every night before I went to sleep.

whenever I got out of the shower i rubbed some lotion on my face

and thats it. I noticed result by the time I was halfway through the tube, my skin was smoother than the back of a twinks knee

true story, when i ran out I decided to LDAR because even with clear skin im still incel
It's good to hear that it worked. I will get some beta carotene (I already have vitamin d) and a good skin serum. I just want clear glowing skin to appear healthier

I am a manlet so I am already doomed from the start.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back