Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone have foids not even set next to you?

Potgoblin10

Potgoblin10

Greycel
Even in class, like in a lecture hall, the seat to my right and left remain empty or a dude sits there. Never a foid.

Same in the movie theaters. I walk on the street and the foids cross the street and then cross the street back.

On the bright side, at least I know that I strike fear into the hearts of females.

Fuck females.

Last edited:
A long time ago, I held the door open for a foid at Barnes & Noble, and she ignored me and opened the other door next to it to go inside.

No foid has ever sat next to me on the bus

I had it happen to me once. I attended adult high school. A girl entered the classroom but I didn't look at her, I was focused on something else. There were plenty of seats to occupy, but I heard a *PLOP!* right next to me. I was honestly surprised to see a girl sitting next to me while there were seats available. She was absolutely beautiful, an actual Stacy. I never saw her again after that.

A long time ago, I held the door open for a foid at Barnes & Noble, and she ignored me and opened the other door next to it to go inside.
brutal

It hurt to read that title

Even in class, like in a lecture hall, the seat to my right and left remain empty or a dude sits there. Never a foid.

Same in the movie theaters. I walk on the street and the foids cross the street and then cross the street back.

On the bright side, at least I know that I strike fear into the hearts of females.

Fuck females.
It hurt to read that title
Foids make the effort to not sit anywhere close to me when I am in College, only when there are no other spots left.

Yes. Only when all other seats were taken. And then they always put a shit face on.

I really do hate this face. I think most of you know what I am referring to.
makes you feel subhuman And full of hate #incelllifesmatter

They do, but in fact they always sit on my dick.

Just kidding. They refuse to sit next to me even if I'm seconds out of the shower.

What about waitresses and bar staff? Smile and flirt with all the blokes, turn to me, face drops, barrier up, takes order quickly and seriously, then back to flirting and smiling with the next guy. That's what an ugly face does for you. Happens almost every time.

Fuck females.
yes when I was in HS and college they would avoid sitting next to me. sadly though when I am on the subway these stupid whores do not care and sit anyway. extremely irritating

That experience blackpilled you.
I really do hate this face. I think most of you know what I am referring to.
makes you feel subhuman And full of hate #incelllifesmatter
I dare you to attend a protest holding a sign that says "INCEL LIVES MATTER"
They would rather stand than sit beside me
They would rather die than sit beside you.
If the entire bus was full and the last empty seat was next to you, she would rather stand.
What about waitresses and bar staff? Smile and flirt with all the blokes, turn to me, face drops, barrier up, takes order quickly and seriously, then back to flirting and smiling with the next guy. That's what an ugly face does for you. Happens almost every time.
You're inconveniencing her by eating there. How dare a subhuman waste her time by ordering food!?

Last edited:
I walk on the street and the foids cross the street and then cross the street back.
you should cross it too to make her extra uncomfortable :feelsYall:

Last edited: