Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone have that cartoon of how racist women are on Tinder?

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
Strange question but I remember seeing this cartoon strip that someone posted here a while back where it showed women virtue signalling and crying about racism in one picture and then another picture where she is swiping left on every race except white on Tinder.

There's a guy I know elsewhere virtue signalling like crazy. I wanna throw that in there to piss people off.

It’s by BlackPillComics:
F426E136 2BA0 4499 ACF1 4277205BC57E

Maybe we can start a women are the most racist group out there narrative of our own just for fun :feelsthink:

Shit, it's not even a narrative, it's reality.

Maybe we can start a women are the most racist group out there narrative of our own just for fun
"women are the largest white supremacist group on the planet" is an often repeated meme here

Guy who made these was destined to be our leader, Eurasiantiger, he just nails it perfectly in every cartoon, especially about white worshipping noodlewhores.
I guess he spoke too much truth and so they got to him

@PPEcel this is the artist I was telling u about in chat, he has loads of comics like this, really good ones

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back