Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone here actually believe in the christian god?

Vigil

Vigil

Officer
★★★★
Most of modern christianity appears to be bluepilled shit and secondly if their god did exist why does he enjoy torturing us so much? What kind of bullshit "test" is this? I would understand if it were Karma from a past life but it's not in christian canon. Slavic orthodox appears to be the only non cucked christianity but honestly how does one justify the worship of such a cruel god?

God doesn't exist and was only used to delude people. Christianity used Hell to scare people into its beliefs. Religions like Christianity focus more on God and what you believe in rather than what can be learned (God loves you, God created you, God has a plan for you, etc). However I do support a lot of the values of Christianity (I.e. sex until marriage) and blame the downfall of religion and tradition for part of why society has become so degenerate use microsoft excel.

KIinda believe, but only as in local god, same as many other gods, not omnipotent creator

Last edited:
God doesn't exist and was only used to delude people. Christianity used Hell to scare people into its beliefs. Religions like Christianity focus more on God and what you believe in rather than what can be learned (God loves you, God created you, God has a plan for you, etc). However I do support a lot of the values of Christianity (I.e. sex until marriage) and blame the downfall of religion and tradition for part of why society has become so degenerate
That sums up my view.

God doesn't exist and was only used to delude people. Christianity used Hell to scare people into its beliefs. Religions like Christianity focus more on God and what you believe in rather than what can be learned (God loves you, God created you, God has a plan for you, etc). However I do support a lot of the values of Christianity (I.e. sex until marriage) and blame the downfall of religion and tradition for part of why society has become so degenerate use microsoft excel.
Yes but say he does indeed exist and is the almighty why is he an asshole? Sure they can use their book and say it's "satan's fault" but once again satan is a creation of god. I understand the christian value system and why it's an important social control mechanism but the story itself is retarded. For example "God makes son, makes son savior of humanity, god's creations that he programmed kills his son" God killed his own son and orders others to do the same.
KIinda believe, but only as in local good, same as many other gods, not omnipotent creator
Also in christian canon didn't he essentially murder all pagan gods and claim himself the almighty. Is this guy not an asshole in christian canon?

He is not cruel, it's men who are cruel to other men. People often confuse gods with superheroes and stuff like that.

He is not cruel, it's men who are cruel to other men. People often confuse gods with superheroes and stuff like that.
God created man though. If we take the christian bible seriously god created us flawed. Why would he do that on purpose? Create a flawed creature with a flawed soul? What's the point.

nope, didn’t even grow up Christian. I’m sure most of this forum is unaffiliated

The only logically consistent answer to "the problem of evil" is that evil's creator and facilitator simply cannot be God. This is one of the flaws in modern Christianity which atheists point out constantly.

Sure there are justifications, such as the fall, but this simply makes no sense upon examination. A basic understanding of causality would suggest that Adam and Eve weren't ultimately culpable, meaning by extension humans, we simply can't do otherwise. Even more than that, why would God create humans while being fully aware of the outcome of this decision? The answer is that any creator of our world, the material universe, they couldn't possibly be God, that is to say an entity worthy of worship.

God created man though. If we take the christian bible seriously god created us flawed. Why would he do that on purpose? Create a flawed creature with a flawed soul? What's the point.
He created man after his image or something, it's man who decided to straw away from Him. Besides if Christian doctrine is right, this life would be more or less the equivalent of a two days temporary ban on here.

The only logically consistent answer to "the problem of evil" is that evil's creator and facilitator simply cannot be God. This is one of the flaws in modern Christianity which atheists point out constantly.

Sure there are justifications, such as the fall, but this simply makes no sense upon examination. A basic understanding of causality would suggest that Adam and Eve weren't ultimately culpable, meaning by extension humans, we simply can't do otherwise. Even more than that, why would God create humans while being fully aware of the outcome of this decision? The answer is that any creator of our world, the material universe, they couldn't possibly be God, that is to say an entity worthy of worship.
Or that god himself is actually the bad guy tormentor and is actually the fucked up one. Maybe he indeed did kill all the pagan gods usurp the throne and unleash his hell upon earth. How could man be this "god's" creation they were already worshipping other deities before the semitic religions dominated the earth. What if this guy is just a total piece of shit. Somehow through his fables he ended up convincing everyone that he's somehow the righteous one.

In Christianity, the world is shit and that's why we need a saviour

He created man after his image or something, it's man who decided to straw away from Him. Besides if Christian doctrine is right, this life would be more or less the equivalent of a two days temporary ban on here.
He sounds more like a usurper than a creator tbh. "Obey me or suffer my phony consequences whilst everyone who disobeys my commandments are rewarded in this life to the extreme"

He sounds more like a usurper than a creator tbh. "Obey me or suffer my phony consequences whilst everyone who disobeys my commandments are rewarded in this life to the extreme"
Sounds like the Ritalin incident tbh. Mods just told him to behave decently and he didn't comply which resulted in his obvious ban and now people are complaining that mods are tyrants for banning someone who refused to put a minimum amount of effort into his posting. Freedom doens't mean that you can do absolutely whatever the fuck you want.

Last edited:
@Ritalincel and ER are my lords

Sounds like the Ritalin incident tbh. Mods just told him to behave decently and he didn't comply which resulted in his obvious ban and now people are complaining that mods are tyrant for banning someone who refused to put a minimum amount of effort into his posting. Freedom doens't mean that you can do absolutely whatever the fuck you want.
wasn't here but to continue the god story

You know they always teach you about how satan comes in many forms... well How bout god? How many denominations of christianity are there now? The muslims claim their god and the christian god is one in the same. This guy is a shapeshifter too. So this god constantly changes his rhetoric depending on his audience and wins their favor so he's living multiple double lives and is a total con artist. Lying is a sin remember.

wasn't here but to continue the god story

You know they always teach you about how satan comes in many forms... well How bout god? How many denominations of christianity are there now? The muslims claim their god and the christian god is one in the same. This guy is a shapeshifter too. So this god constantly changes his rhetoric depending on his audience and wins their favor so he's living multiple double lives and is a total con artist. Lying is a sin remember.
Assuming that He actually revealed Himself to all these different cultures in different ways and it's all true, without any amount of human intervention into twisting the doctrine. Besides taking different approaches to different situations doesn't necessarily make you a hypocrite but it can also be the right thing to do sometimes.

Assuming that He actually revealed Himself to all these different cultures in different ways and it's all true, without any amount of human intervention into twisting the doctrine. Besides taking different approaches to different situations doesn't necessarily make you a hypocrite but it can also be the right thing to do sometimes.
Sounds like a lot of coping to make up for this. All of these groups have deviant viewpoints to the point that they hate each other. Isn't the hebrew god Yahweh also the same god? So you have different denominations of christianity always fighting each other and the jews hating muslims muslims hating everyone etc. etc. How is any of his "taking different approaches to different situations" beneficial for anyone. There was less bloodshed in the world before he took over. The guys seems like a total con artist tbh or he gains power from human suffering.

Sounds like a lot of coping to make up for this. All of these groups have deviant viewpoints to the point that they hate each other. Isn't the hebrew god Yahweh also the same god? So you have different denominations of christianity always fighting each other and the jews hating muslims muslims hating everyone etc. etc. How is any of his "taking different approaches to different situations" beneficial for anyone. There was less bloodshed in the world before he took over. The guys seems like a total con artist tbh or he gains power from human suffering.
First off, you are assuming that no group over a time of various millennia didn't adapt the doctrine to their own needs. Besides people will always fight each other and twist things in order to acquire more riches or power, do you think that our Church stayed true to the words of Christ during it's existance, for example?
Adam himself was expelled from Eden because of his ambition and thirst for power.

First off, you are assuming that no group over a time of various millennia didn't adapt the doctrine to their own needs. Besides people will always fight each other and twist things in order to acquire more riches or power, Do you think that our Church stayed true to the words of Christ during it's existance, for example?
Adam himself was expelled from Eden because his ambition and thirst for power.
"First off, you are assuming that no group over a time of various millennia didn't adapt the doctrine to their own needs."

So you are conceding to the point that this god can't exist. I'm trying to larp as if he actually does exist. If does exist we have to take his canon seriously. If we take it seriously he's everything that he describes satan as.

"Do you think that our Church stayed true to the words of Christ during it's existance, for example" Well that's the problem god changes his mind. See he created these men and doesn't punish them for changing the doctrine. So he must be ok with it.

"First off, you are assuming that no group over a time of various millennia didn't adapt the doctrine to their own needs."

So you are conceding to the point that this god can't exist. I'm trying to larp as if he actually does exist. If does exist we have to take his canon seriously. If we take it seriously he's everything that he describes satan as.

"Do you think that our Church stayed true to the words of Christ during it's existance, for example" Well that's the problem god changes his mind. See he created these men and doesn't punish them for changing the doctrine. So he must be ok with it.
How do you know that He doesn't punish them? It seems to me that He says He's gonna punish them. According to what I understand you are saying, if someone changes something in the Scriptures then it means God changed his mind.

I’ll give you the Christian perspective. Man was given dominion over the Earth but Lucifer tricked Eve and then Adam into eating of the forbidden Fruit of Desire/Knowledge. This cursed mankind and transferred dominion of the Earth to Lucifer.

I’d like to but no bro.

Free him at once

How do you know that He doesn't punish them? It seems to me that He says He's gonna punish them. According to what I understand you are saying, if someone changes something in the Scriptures then it means God changed his mind.
Is he punishing the pope right now or all these traitor cardinals in the vatican or all the weird pro degeneracy american churches. They seem to be just fine. I mean he talks about these imaginary cities called sodom and gomorrah that he destroyed for their wickedness and degeneracy. Honestly it seems like the only places he likes to blow up are places that are absent of wickedness and degeneracy.

Is he punishing the pope right now or all these traitor cardinals in the vatican or all the weird pro degeneracy american churches. They seem to be just fine. I mean he talks about these imaginary cities called sodom and gomorrah that he destroyed for their wickedness and degeneracy. Honestly it seems like the only places he likes to blow up are places that are absent of wickedness and degeneracy.
He says He's gonna judge them after they finish their lives, it's like a literal deadline.

He says He's gonna judge them after they finish their lives, it's like a literal deadline.
Yea so in other words "I promise that if you believe I might do something about this after you are all dead and gone" This is a cucked religion. I can't see anything redeeming about god tbh. I used to have faith but as the years go on I think he's a fraud if he does exist and if he does then he's probably the most cruel god to ever exist.

Yea so in other words "I promise that if you believe I might do something about this after you are all dead and gone" This is a cucked religion. I can't see anything redeeming about god tbh. I used to have faith but as the years go on I think he's a fraud if he does exist and if he does then he's probably the most cruel god to ever exist.
If religion is true, He will, if religion isn't true, He doesn't exist and is therefore not able to do it. The whole point of religion is that after you are dead you are not gone, I find that way too many times you atheists tend to look at religion forcing your own perspective onto it. It makes no sense to say that God is a liar because after death you are gone and He cannot punish you.

If religion is true, He will, if religion isn't true, He doesn't exist and is therefore not able to do it. The whole point of religion is that after you are dead you are not gone, I find that way too many times you atheists tend to look at religion forcing your own perspective onto it. It makes no sense to say that God is a liar because after death you are gone and He cannot punish you.
I'm not forcing my perspectives on god this is what he does. "Destroys sodom and gomorrah" you can't get more literal than that. Now he "Promotes degeneracy and pestilence everywhere he goes" Notice that christian nations are the most amoral and degenerate? All these fake christians running around. What is up with this unless it's just another example of god's will. He set all this up to ruin it on purpose. He gets off on this stuff because what would be the purpose of creating a bunch of fibs and horrible events unless you deliberately enjoy fucking with people.

I'm not forcing my perspectives on god this is what he does. "Destroys sodom and gomorrah" you can't get more literal than that. Now he "Promotes degeneracy and pestilence everywhere he goes" Notice that christian nations are the most amoral and degenerate? All these fake christians running around. What is up with this unless it's just another example of god's will. He set all this up to ruin it on purpose. He gets off on this stuff because what would be the purpose of creating a bunch of fibs and horrible events unless you deliberately enjoy fucking with people.
God's Reign is not of this world so you shouldn't expect to have Heaven on Earth. This is why this world is fucked and he lets it be that way for now, because Heaven is not supposed to be on Earth and our earthly experience is not supposed to be heavenly. In the case of Sodom and Gomorrah He sometimes decides to act that way and it's well within His rights to do so if He pleases. Besides it is made very clear in the Scriptures that these cities were beyond saving.

I believe a god can exist but he is netrual and there's no such thing as karma as the world is unfair.

God's Reign is not of this world so you shouldn't expect to have Heaven on Earth. This is why this world is fucked and he lets it be that way for now, because Heaven is not supposed to be on Earth and our earthly experience is not supposed to be heavenly. In the case of Sodom and Gomorrah He sometimes decides to act that way and it's well within His rights to do so if He pleases. Besides it is made very clear in the Scriptures that these cities were beyond saving.
Maybe god has a shitty agenda though maybe his divine plan is an elaborate scheme of some sort. The whole thing just seems like a ruse to me to lure people in and ensnare them into a mode of thinking that doesn't benefit them. Being a slave to god is a choice one makes I'm not interested anymore maybe I might "burn" but probably not tbh.
Would also like to add "Streets paved with gold in paradise" what kind of clownshoe shit is god supposedly selling me here. "Oh it's interpretive" no it's not it's what every snake oil salesmen tells people before he fucks them.

I believe a god can exist but he is netrual and there's no such thing as karma as the world is unfair.
Well I still kind of semi believe in god but maybe just maybe he's actually a bad guy among many. I mean I have described that he is a shapeshifter and likes to change his tone throughout the ages to appease his listeners. What's the point of punishing sinners in a supposed fake afterlife. If the afterlife is so fucking important and the whole reason why anyone should follow god's commands than why is so little of the bible devoted to the next life or the alternative(hell).

Last edited:
Maybe god has a shitty agenda though maybe his divine plan is an elaborate scheme of some sort. The whole thing just seems like a ruse to me to lure people in and ensnare them into a mode of thinking that doesn't benefit them. Being a slave to god is a choice one makes I'm not interested anymore maybe I might "burn" but probably not tbh.
Even if He were evil, which it doesn't seem to be the case, what sense would it make to oppose Him? He is far too powerful and you'd only get royally owned.
I wish I was a slave like Adam tbh, getting to live with ultimate LDARment and some girl in a Chad-free world with the one prohibition of not eating apples from some specific tree. I don't even like apples much ngl.

Even if He were evil, which it doesn't seem to be the case, what sense would it make to oppose Him? He is far too powerful and you'd only get royally owned.
I wish I was a slave like Adam tbh, getting to live with ultimate LDARment and some girl in a Chad-free world with the one prohibition of not eating apples from some specific tree. I don't even like apples much ngl.
This is the problem there is no winning with this guy. He treats his own angels like slaves nothing is said of what paradise even is. "It's incomprehensible" we don't even know if it's actually a terrible place to be. All the things I hear about it now scare me "Bathed in light" it sounds like it's a place where they are going to rip my soul apart and turn me into a grain of sand in an ocean of nothing.

This is the problem there is no winning with this guy. He treats his own angels like slaves nothing is said of what paradise even is. "It's incomprehensible" we don't even know if it's actually a terrible place to be. All the things I hear about it now scare me "Bathed in light" it sounds like it's a place where they are going to rip my soul apart and turn me into a grain of sand in an ocean of nothing.
I don't know what it's like obviously but it seems good.

agnostic makes the most sense to me since i cant really say "well theres no god/afterlife etc."

but organized religion seems retarded as fuck

I don't believe in evil imaginary characters because that's what god would be - most cruel and evil person ever alive, he blames everything on satan (while killing millions of people in bible + several millions due inceldom) just like normies demonize incels and blame them for everything.
There are not a single proof that god exist, kids are forced to study bible from the young age since priests knows that young brains are easily meldable like steel, you can shape however you want they are doing it by fear of going to hell for eternity.
Bible is full of contradictions where saints contradicts themselves, where god was supposed to be all known being and yet got easily fooled by humans, he was supposed to most perfect and most emphatic being and yet he killed millions of people and created animals who eat themselves to not starve to death (also incels). Bible was written 30-60 years after death of Jesus so they had to made up a lot of stuff which they've heard long time ago from other people who told them stories, since most of them could not experience it by themselves.

Last edited:
Jesus was a prophet, but he was not God.

God is an entity who does not find himself inside His creation, he is outside His creation. He created everything and therefore He's the only one worthy of worship. Jesus was like all other prophets a messenger to convoy the unchanged message of God, namely: monotheism = that only God has the right to be worshiped and everything worshiped besides him is idolatrous.

Most of modern christianity appears to be bluepilled shit and secondly if their god did exist why does he enjoy torturing us so much? What kind of bullshit "test" is this? I would understand if it were Karma from a past life but it's not in christian canon. Slavic orthodox appears to be the only non cucked christianity but honestly how does one justify the worship of such a cruel god?

God is the supreme creator who came in the flesh to take the collective karma of humanity by dying on the cross. Jesus is God.

Refusal to accept Him as your Lord and Savior means you'd have more to pay as you're stuck in the cycle.

Rewards and punishments are dealt accordingly not like a legal system but like how laws of physics such as gravity operate.

Modern Christianity is a farce. No wonder many become atheist.

No, religion is a scam.

I believe in a greater power, but i don't need to join any religious "organization" or "group" because i do it with all my heart and i don't need it to be public. Though i think "he" just gives mental fortitude and a "person" to talk to rather than influence the believers' decisions or "afterlife"

There may indeed be a God, due to how complex the universe is, and the precision of natural selection. However its not jesus, or Allah, or buddah, or any of the organised religions past, present, monolithic or not.

No bro tbh god can suck my dick

Very high IQ

Yes bro
Most of modern christianity appears to be bluepilled shit
People who claim to be Christian typically don't follow Christianity, so its not the religion that's bluepilled, it's the people.
and secondly if their god did exist why does he enjoy torturing us so much?
He doesn't, God is very hands off, and very male, it would seem that our extreme degeneracy in the past bothered him so much that he became apathetic and hands off, and the only thing that will make him get hands on again is if we reach a level of degeneracy that was equal to before he destroyed the world before Noah, which we are getting there, slowly but surely.
What kind of bullshit "test" is this?
There is no test bro, God isn't testing anyone, the people who are responsible for the majority of the worlds suffering are typically people who are Marxists or Ashkenazi Supremacist Jewish Fundamentalists, and whether you believe in God or not, they do, and they believe their God is Lucifer and Demons, unironically, and they attack Christianity and are responsible for the rise of Inceldom in the past 100 or so years.

If I wanted to be more discerning, I would wonder why the most powerful people in the world, despise Christianity and worship demons, just food for thought.

Last edited:
So many fake Christians, Catholic’s, Muslims, and etc... @BrendioEEE knows them well since he lives in the U.S.

If I wanted to be more discerning, I would wonder why the most powerful people in the world, despise Christianity and worship demons, just food for thought.
they despise any identity that could potentially constitute a threat to the ruling hegemony. The elites that run Hollywood and the media also have historical greviences with Christianity stemming from their Jewish identity that plays into their hatred of Christians, which is then translated into hatred of white people at large. I would note that, while Christianity isn't exactly held holy by kikes, they view it as mostly irrelevant, a dead meme of sorts, compared to the much more tangible threat of a National Socialist reawakening

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back