Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Does anyone here also torture themselves by watching TikToks/vlogs of couples?

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★
I dont know why I keep watching these vlogging couples on youtube It's like I am trying to relive something through someone else on what i missed out on ... like those old people who just cant accept that theyre old and still go out to bars and parties at 50+. Legit most suifuel shit ever... It legit makes me cry seeing what i missed out on...

Imagine a girl looking at you like this and being completely in awe of you (warning: suifuel...)

24 soon 25 and never got to experience teen love... it is fucking over man... :cryfeels:

ERfuel for @Guykild and @BlkPillPres

no what the fuck is wrong with you dumbass

No, do you OP?

I hate this video, I hate tik tok, and I hate you for making this post.

I do

I literally watch relationship videos, listen to GFE asmr and read relationship subreddits for this purpose

Afterwards I daydream for hours about having a gf and feel good for a bit only to crash HARD once I snap out of it

Sadnessandsorrow

I do

I literally watch relationship videos, listen to GFE asmr and read relationship subreddits for this purpose

Afterwards I daydream for hours about having a gf and feel good for a bit only to crash HARD once I snap out of it
can i see a pic of your sister

I do

Same here. Fuck man... if it wasn't for stuff distracting me irl i'd probably have roped by now. Youngcels here just dont understand how much luck they have to still be in their prime. Instead of pursuing hard core they rather rot here... If I could be 15 again with the experience I have now I'd use every living second to get a gf just to be able to experience teen love

If you're ugly you didn't miss out, the opportunity was just never there to begin with.

As difficult as it is, it's best to look at life in terms of your own individual circumstances and from there assess what options you have.

No. It's literally people just bragging about how good looking they are. Which is all social media tbh but on there it's so blatant.

Tiktockers need to be decapitated.

why the fuck would you do this. are you a masochist

If you actually have that app and consume its media you deserve suffering from its content to the fullest extent

No and you should stop if you do.

I dont know why I keep watching these vlogging couples on youtube
Because you're mental.
It's like I am trying to relive something through someone else on what i missed out on...
Well do it to yourself and not post it on here. If you want to fap to this shit then keep it to yourself and stop promoting it on here.
like those old people who just cant accept that theyre old and still go out to bars and parties at 50+.
Except those old people don't promote it to other old people.
Legit most suifuel shit ever...
Yet you do it.
It legit makes me cry seeing what i missed out on...
Yet you still fucking do it.
Imagine a girl looking at you like this and being completely in awe of you (warning: suifuel...)
I'd rather not.
24 soon 25 and never got to experience teen love... it is fucking over man... :cryfeels:
Yet. You're. Still. Watching. This. Shit.
no what the fuck is wrong with you dumbass
I do

Avi checks out.

Tiktockers need to be decapitated.
Can't relate
No, I'm not a masochist
why the fuck would you do this. are you a masochist
If you actually have that app and consume its media you deserve suffering from its content to the fullest extent
No and you should stop if you do.

I dont know why I keep watching these vlogging couples on youtube It's like I am trying to relive something through someone else on what i missed out on ... like those old people who just cant accept that theyre old and still go out to bars and parties at 50+. Legit most suifuel shit ever... It legit makes me cry seeing what i missed out on...

YOU WILL NEVER HAVE THIS.

YOU WILL NEVER BREED!

Respect them bro :dab:

never got to experience teen love... it is fucking over man... :cryfeels:
Not experiencing teen love is brutal, but not even being able to experience adult love, now THAT'S fucking suicidefuel

no, but i torture myself by looking in the mirror sometimes