Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does Anyone Here Even Like Me Or Care?

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
I'm just asking because I'm curious...

I've been posting here every day since I joined. For those of you who know who I am and read my posts, do you think I'm a good addition to the community? Do you think I make high IQ/based content? Or am I a low IQ poster?

Or maybe you're thinking "I don't really know enough about Incel Gamer to care." :feelskek:

My posts have never been pinned on the top of Inceldom Discussion or Off Topic. And I've never been featured on IT or a Youtube video.

I feel like the only way to get respect and recognition on .co is to consistently get posts pinned, and get featured on IT a couple times at least.

I feel like the only way to get respect and recognition on .co is to consistently get posts pinned, and get featured on IT a couple times at least.
Wrong.

Spam the forum with shit low effort threads and replies like I did.

Never heard of you until today unfortunately

Yeah I think you get more attention being edgy or calling specific people out

CEDAR POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't remember a single post tbh

I'm just asking because I'm curious...

I've been posting here every day since I joined. For those of you who know who I am and read my posts, do you think I'm a good addition to the community? Do you think I make high IQ/based content? Or am I a low IQ poster?

Or maybe you're thinking "I don't really know enough about Incel Gamer to care." :feelskek:

My posts have never been pinned on the top of Inceldom Discussion or Off Topic. And I've never been featured on IT or a Youtube video.

I do recognize your name

tbh I actively think about you for the first time now, but all incels are my bros.
If you want to talk about anything, not just incel related, I'm always talkative.

Only thing really not sympathetic about you is playing xbox. real shit nigga, whats wrong with you

I think i've seen you before but never noticed as an actual piece of shit poster so

I have noticed your presence and have actively thought about you.

You're fine, just a regular user, you seem "formal" in a way, but I don't think that's the best word to describe the vibe you give off. Like for example whenever you're making a joke or something sarcastic you make sure to put a JFL prefix. Idk if you know what I mean. But yeah just a regular user I guess.

If my sperg memory serves me right u are a 24 year old incel gamer who looks youger than his age (just like me) whos from Indiana

and yea ur posts are pretty good

Last edited:
I cope by playing a lot of vidya too

Bro idk who u r

You seem like a kind and intelligent guy. I'm sure all of us on this forum aren't horrendous people to be around at all in real life. Even the edgelords.

Yes, though I sometimes wonder if you’re with the FBI as you’ve posted suspicious content here before.

Here as well huh... :feelsseriously:
Penis lazer

youre a good lad
incels are based, and so is the gamer gang

You have a nice ass tbh
You are a cool poster tbh

Yes(100emoji)

If my sperg memory serves me right u are a 24 year old incel gamer who looks youger than his age (just like me) whos from Indiana

and yea ur posts are pretty good
Thanks bro! You remember :feelsautistic:
You have a nice ass tbh
You are a cool poster tbh
Thank you!! :D
I think about you every night
:ha..feels:
Yes, though I sometimes wonder if you’re with the FBI as you’ve posted suspicious content here before.
Shit! You got me. :feelsbaton:

I don't, but other people could.

I have noticed your presence and have actively thought about you.

You're fine, just a regular user, you seem "formal" in a way, but I don't think that's the best word to describe the vibe you give off. Like for example whenever you're making a joke or something sarcastic you make sure to put a JFL prefix. Idk if you know what I mean. But yeah just a regular user I guess.
I know what you mean. And you have noticed that I DO try to be formal. It's only because I care too much about my presence and don't want to come off as low IQ. Probably because I'm insecure about my intelligence irl. :cryfeels:

HOLY SHIT! :dafuckfeels: I did get featured on IT! :feelsahh:
And I made that post not too long ago. I wonder if I've been featured more times than that and never realized it. (I don't check IT every day because I'm not obsessed with them like they are with us).
I know what you mean. And you have noticed that I DO try to be formal. It's only because I care too much about my presence and don't want to come off as low IQ. Probably because I'm insecure about my intelligence irl. :cryfeels:

HOLY SHIT! :dafuckfeels: I did get featured on IT! :feelsahh:
And I made that post not too long ago. I wonder if I've been featured more times than that and never realized it. (I don't check IT every day because I'm not obsessed with them like they are with us).
Edit: JFL!!!!! Look at this comment that this IT user posted in response to me. :lul:

C52B4165 75E3 4CFD A671 1E64EE473642

What do you see wrong with that comment...?

WHY SHOULD UNDERAGE CHILDREN BE HAVING SEX LIVES IN THE FIRST PLACE!? :feelsree:

Also they all think I'm a pedophile because I said I don't hate young children. I never said I was sexually attracted to kids. I just said I don't hate them. I like them in the way that I would like one of my own children (if I had children). You know?

Last edited: