Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone here ever fantasize about being a cute little innocent girl?

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
I've been feeling this way for the last two months, but I still want to have my conscientiousness intact. I'm at a crossroad, If I were a female, and If I had to slut it up, but I think now, I'd rather stay innocent and pure than be degenerate. 

Does anyone here feel the same way? Or not?

I wanna be a cute little innocent girl and dance on rainbows with unicorns

Weed said:
I wanna be a cute little innocent girl and dance on rainbows with unicorns
Not a bad life to live in, better than being in a dark room surfing through the web.

Being an attractive femoid is essentially the highest plane of being in existence. It is Nirvana - literally heaven on earth.

MayorOfKekville said:
Being an attractive femoid is essentially the highest plane of being in existence. It is Nirvana - literally heaven on earth.
Damn right, brother.

I fantasize about being a slut and going to orgies.

Anon said:
I fantasize about being a slut and going to orgies.
I envy the sexual freedom that most women have.

Being that I'm a walking contradiction, I'd love to slut it up, If I ever have the chance.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I envy the sexual freedom that most women have.

Being that I'm a walking contradiction, I'd love to slut it up, If I ever have the chance.

Sexual freedom is the ultimate thing in life. Imagine being able to choose partners and sex.

MayorOfKekville said:

This. 

And you can be whatever you want really. You could be an innocent cute girl who focuses on religion and shows hope to others. 
You could be a cute slut who fucks others and helps that way. 
You could be a cute bitch who likes abusing guys and taking their money.
You could do orgies,you could be a high status lawyer,you could be a housewife. Literalyy the world is yours and nothing will stop you. And you will find support and validation and help whatever you chose.

St.Tropez said:
MayorOfKekville said:
This.
And you can be whatever you want really. You could be an innocent cute girl who focuses on religion and shows hope to others.
You could be a cute slut who fucks others and helps that way.
You could be a cute bitch who likes abusing guys and taking their money.
You could do orgies,you could be a high status lawyer,you could be a housewife. Literalyy the world is yours and nothing will stop you. And you will find support and validation and help whatever you chose.
We'll never know those feels.

76vQo_s-200x150.gif

They truly live a different type of existence compared to ours.

St.Tropez said:
QuantumDummy said:
Strong cope.
I know a little about him. He's probably one of the most straight'est Incels here.

I've made a thread, asking other Incels, If they'd go gay, and he said "no" too.

You can't blame the guy.

However, time does have its course ;).

I fantasize about being a 6 year old kid again

No I want to be chad

I would rather be a 6'4 female

I think it would be hilarious to height mog most normies

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5