Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone here have instagram?

I have a sock account for creeping on girls. :feelslala:

I have but not for posting purposes

If you have IG you’re volcel. Means you can survive in a eugenics platform / sexual market with cutthroat competition.
over the years I’ve noticed the ugly guys I went to high school with dropping out of photo based social media altogether. It’s like they eventually realize the social media world isn’t for them and their inadequate genes, so they opt out.

JFL. Imagine using Instagram as a incel.

I do have IG but it's not pics of me and not under my name.

I had one until my stupid Stacy sister added me and I seen all the degenerate pics she was putting up. I instantly deleted it after that.

I had a larp account when the foid who got killed by her boyfriend was big; spreading the blackpill.

Eventually got banned for telling a foid to hang herself.

Why I would want to post my subhuman face on instagram kek ?

I do. I use it to make political posts and take pictures of my copes, usually alcohol and food.

No selfies or pictures of my deformed self, of course.

If you have IG you’re volcel. Means you can survive in a eugenics platform / sexual market with cutthroat competition.
over the years I’ve noticed the ugly guys I went to high school with dropping out of photo based social media altogether. It’s like they eventually realize the social media world isn’t for them and their inadequate genes, so they opt out.
exactly. All my normie coworkers have instagram, facebook and so on; none of the ugly men have them, or atleast never talk about social media. If they have facebook they only post workrelated stuff or about their family, never about their social life, or relationships.

I never post pictures on mine and never will for obvious reasons.

fuck no, instagram is for hoes and cucks

no just look without one?