Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone here journal?

Ticcel

Ticcel

Product of an unjust world.
★★★★★
I like looking back a year or so and seeing how much I’ve changed. A crazy period of my life was the transition from the red pill to the black pill. I was also really sick during that period and my mind was all over the place. Do you guys journal and reflect on your past entries?

sort of in the form of posts/threads but otherwise no

Around 2-3 years ago I’d write my thoughts and experiences on the computer when I looksmaxed, and I’d write down what I witnessed and how I approached situations.

I do but very inconsistently. I’ll only ever write if a new development arrises. I probably should start writing my thoughts down more often

I used to keep a journal and I would update it almost every day, but I stopped a couple of years ago. I sometimes read my updates from around 8 or 9 years ago and the difference in my life from then to now is staggering. Back then, I had a large group of friends and an active social life and would go out every weekend. Now I have no friends with whom I meet up on even a semi-regular basis.

It got to the point where I was pretty much writing the same thing every day, so I stopped. My life's just not interesting enough to journal anymore.

I have one for 8 months now. I rarely reflect on it since I remember most of it tbh, I just write things down when I feel like it, I tend to avoid life events since that would be boring and meaningless to write about unless I deem them to be significant.

No, it feels cringey for me. But that's great if it works for you.

I used to back when I was at school. I never let anyone look at it.

Around 2-3 years ago I’d write my thoughts and experiences on the computer when I looksmaxed, and I’d write down what I witnessed and how I approached situations.
Did you have any success with looksmaxxing?

Nothing really happens in my life so no. But I have a dream journal to help me get to lucid dreams. Haven't gotten there yet

I do but just the movies I watched or the weather in point form. I dont write about my feelings

I do but just the movies I watched or the weather in point form. I dont write about my feelings
All I ever wrote about was my feelings tbh

High E ngl

Nope, there would be literally nothing to write about. 5-12 I spent locked in house playing with lego, 12-19 was just school->WoW->Sleep. And life has gotten even more boring nowadays.

I have some writings mostly from 2010 to 2014, but I don't really anymore. Occasionally I'll type up some sort of rant and store it on my usb drive, but I don't actually write anymore.

It feels strange reading them now tbh.

Debra made me journal.

Don't journal.

I tried to have a diary during my primary school days but i wrote like 2 pages and forgot about it. I wonder where it is now

I still have my journal around.

I tried to keep one, but upon seeing that nothing happens in my life, I decided that it's futile.