[Cope] Does anyone here know any benefits to being incel? Literally any?

A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Recruit
-
Well, inceldom is the opposite of promiscuity and that's a really good thing imo

I

itneverbegan

Recruit
-
You never have to ask yourself if women likes you or not. She is smiling at you? Just being polite, nothing more. Your coworker is making smalltalk? Just that and nothing more.
Getting an oneitis is impossible, because you know she will never love you, much less care about you.
You know this will never change so you don't hope for something better.
You can never be dissapointed if you never expect anything from life or other people.

puanewb

puanewb

Recruit
-
Can’t get a girl pregnant so no chance of being cucked into child support.
COPE POLICE COPE POLICE
You are totally delusional if you think Chad pays child support. Most of the time the foid just wants to return back to the relationship so they don't apply for it OR they say "I'm over that jerk, I don't need his money", whereas incels are pursued relentlessly for those payments.

C

CaptainCuck

Veteran
-
Absolutely none.

Inceldom = genetic trash.

T

The Incel Decade

Recruit
-
You'll never kill yourself because you can't see your kids or your wife has took all your money in divorce. Most relationships/marriages end in the worst heartache while the woman just moves on to the next cock.

TheLastSorrow

TheLastSorrow

The End Of The Beginning
-
You'll never kill yourself because you can't see your kids or your wife has took all your money in divorce. Most relationships/marriages end in the worst heartache while the woman just moves on to the next cock.
The absolute future state of seemingly "happy", "loving", and "loyal" millennial couples.