Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Does anyone here know any benefits to being incel? Literally any?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18435
  • Start date
Some people complain that they don't have or can't get any "alone time". Incels seem to have that.

At least no STD's, that's a positive r-right??

:feelsrope:

One of my main benefits of being incel is that I don't have thousands of dollars to waste on a girlfriend who will eventually cuck me for Chad.

There are benefits

People show you who they truly are. Because they cant get anything from you nor do they want anything from you they treat you 100% legit, no fakeness. You can see how good or crappy they really are. Unfortunately this means most people will want nothing to do with you as you cannot benefit them.

Well, inceldom is the opposite of promiscuity and that's a really good thing imo

You never have to ask yourself if women likes you or not. She is smiling at you? Just being polite, nothing more. Your coworker is making smalltalk? Just that and nothing more.
Getting an oneitis is impossible, because you know she will never love you, much less care about you.
You know this will never change so you don't hope for something better.
You can never be dissapointed if you never expect anything from life or other people.

Can’t get a girl pregnant so no chance of being cucked into child support.
COPE POLICE COPE POLICE
You are totally delusional if you think Chad pays child support. Most of the time the foid just wants to return back to the relationship so they don't apply for it OR they say "I'm over that jerk, I don't need his money", whereas incels are pursued relentlessly for those payments.

You will not be bothered

U become smart and u meet new ppl :feelstrash:

Absolutely none.

Inceldom = genetic trash.

your not a cuck

You'll never kill yourself because you can't see your kids or your wife has took all your money in divorce. Most relationships/marriages end in the worst heartache while the woman just moves on to the next cock.

You'll never kill yourself because you can't see your kids or your wife has took all your money in divorce. Most relationships/marriages end in the worst heartache while the woman just moves on to the next cock.
The absolute future state of seemingly "happy", "loving", and "loyal" millennial couples.