Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Does anyone here know who Akku Yadav is?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
He was a Indian murderer and serial rapist in India. Here are some crimes he did:

*Rape of several foids (including the rape of a 13 year old girl, the rape of a 7 month pregnant woman, and gang raping women with his group of criminals)

*Stripped a man naked and burned the man with cigarettes and forced the man to dance in front of the man’s 16 year old daughter

*killed at least 3 people and dumped their corpses on railway tracks

*Took a woman and tortured her in front of her daughter and several neighbors by cutting off her breasts and sliced her into pieces. A man named Avinash Tiwari was horrified and was gonna report Akku Yadav to the cops but Avinash then was butchered by Akku Yadav as a result.

*Akku and his group of criminals threatened to rape and slaughter a woman (and burn her with acid) and she turned on a cylinder of gas and lit a match saying she’d blow up the place, including herself and them if they come any closer, so Akku and his men backed off.

*Raped so many foids that it is said that “a rape victim lives in every other house in the slum” in Akku‘a area

*Akku’s span of crimes was 1991-2004

*Akku ordered his henchmen to drag girls young as 12 to a building for gang-rape

Akku went to police after his house was burnt down by a mob, and they arrested him for his protection. They were gonna quickly release him and so 200 women came to the courthouse to confront him. He told one of his victims he’d rape her again and then suddenly he got attacked by all the curryfoids. First, a woman hit him in the head with a slipper, she shrieked “either I will kill you or you will kill me!” Then, 200 women came to Akku and lynched him. As they killed him, he suddenly begged for forgiveness and said he won’t do it again. They threw chili powder on him, threw stones at him, stabbed him at least 70 times and one of them cut off his penis. Akku Yadav was then dead and his bloodstains were all over the courtroom walls. After he died, he was then cremated. All of the 200 women claimed responsibility for his death and said “Arrest us all”. Celebrations happened in the area like a giant party, with music and dancing in the streets.

trivia:

Akku Yadav was killed at 3 PM August 13, 2004, which was a Friday the 13th! He was 31/32 years old.

In 2012/Akku’s nephew Aman Yadav was stabbed to death by two teens he used to have as accomplices? Why? Because Aman made a sexual advance towards one of teenagers’ grandma.

here’s his bloodstain on the floor in the courtroom after the lynching:

9D0EFC1B E62E 4B31 B98D 90EBADED7FB0

Here is what Akku Yadav looks like:

76FAF96A 68EB 427F BC70 B58EEC771BF8
8975C29A 8BC8 43CB B9BB CBE03492C9DD
B43EDC29 72A8 479E A024 B8D0E9428715

tbh even in India this guy couldn’t attract foids. He’s too curry for curries. He looked like a 3/10. This is why he didn’t receive love letters unlike Ted bundy and Richard Ramirez

mogs me at looking manly

I met Akku Yavad at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth and VERY funny.

Never heard of him but he sounds brutal

Meanwhile on some Indian Instagram pages there is full blown criminal worshipping going on. Not some petty criminal but people who murdered and ran extrotion racket. I will never get this criminal worship. Muh Police bad wonder where you will run to when they come to extort you.

But do something bad to a foid and you are worse then Hitler.

Not defending this guy just venting. He was brutal as fuck and had it coming.

Meanwhile on some Indian Instagram pages there is full blown criminal worshipping going on. Not some petty criminal but people who murdered and ran extrotion racket. I will never get this criminal worship. Muh Police bad wonder where you will run to when they come to extort you.

But do something bad to a foid and you are worse then Hitler.

Not defending this guy just venting. He was brutal as fuck and had it coming.
I don’t think anyone deserves having their dick cut off and being stabbed 70 times honestly

@Colvin76 @zangano1 @RREEEEEEEEE @Joker @ironmanlet321

I don’t think anyone deserves having their dick cut off and being stabbed 70 times honestly
In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.
-Friedrich Nietzsche​

In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.
-Friedrich Nietzsche​
What’s that supposed to mean exactly?

No but that’s one cold hearted mofo

@AlexanderTheGreat11 read about him

If a femoid would have given him a chance all this would have been prevented. I hope they at least went to jail in the end

He got what he deserved. Poor women. Now those are actual rape victims, and not like these degenerate sluts in the west that think having sex while drunk is the same as rape. Fucking cunts should go through the real deal since they love downplaying it.

What’s that supposed to mean exactly?
Ever seen a riot on TV? How they indulge in vandalism? Do you imagine a lone person to showing this insanity? A lone person rarely ever would indulge in extreme vandalism, but on the other hand a mob and you Know they will surely indulge in vandalism ( atleast where I live ). Being in a group brings the worst out of men/women. On top of that this "worst of men" ideas/feelings get reinforced in a group, brutality ends up becoming norm.

This guy sounds like a piece of shit who got what he deserved and if you don't hate him you're fucked.
I don’t believe anyone deserves to have their penis cut off and butchered. Yes killing in self defense is different but this isn’t that type of thing. Two evils don’t make a right. The world would be a barbaric place if we fought evil by being evil
He got what he deserved. Poor women. Now those are actual rape victims, and not like these degenerate sluts in the west that think having sex while drunk is the same as rape. Fucking cunts should go through the real deal since they love downplaying it.
I don’t think two evils make a right honestly. Self defense is different though
If a femoid would have given him a chance all this would have been prevented. I hope they at least went to jail in the end
Who do you hope went to jail?

I don't support his killing but I don't feel bad about it in the slightest and wouldn't stop it since it's apparently evident he did it
Even he doesn’t deserve that type of pain. There’s never an excuse to put THAT type of pain on someone.
Thoughts?
Ever seen a riot on TV? How they indulge in vandalism? Do you imagine a lone person to showing this insanity? A lone person rarely ever would indulge in extreme vandalism, but on the other hand a mob and you Know they will surely indulge in vandalism ( atleast where I live ). Being in a group brings the worst out of men/women. On top of that this "worst of men" ideas/feelings get reinforced in a group, brutality ends up becoming norm.
What would happen if only 1 victim was there?

Thoughts?
Can’t believe he was active for so long , But seems he knew how to keep everyone quiet, He had a brutal death lol. But it’s probably deserved

No sympathy for him, he deserves it.

Nobody deserves to have their dick cut off. We can’t fight sadistic evil with sadistic evil
Anyone who does bad to this level deserves to be killed regardless of gender or age.

Anyone who does bad to this level deserves to be killed regardless of gender or age.
There’s a difference between executing someone with lethal injection and the types of executions we did in medieval times

I had never heard it until now tbh

He had a brutal death by femoids
Yeah. People say that it should be legal for rape victims to get murder revenge on their rapists but that would just lead to rapists killing their victims so their victims can’t get revenge

It’s hard to believe this story was real. Sounds like a story from a book or film tbh
He would if he was a 6+ i guess.
6 would be a normie but 7 is chadlite

Curries can't attract foids anywhere. Even foids in India are doing a favor on curries by sleeping with them. In reality each currywhore wants a white Chad to pump and dump her.

Curries can't attract foids anywhere. Even foids in India are doing a favor on curries by sleeping with them. In reality each currywhore wants a white Chad to pump and dump her.
This guy is what a typical Indian man looks like. He’s sub4. If he was a white chad, he’d receive love letters from curryfoids