Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Does anyone here know who Akku Yadav is?

@manicel do you think this guy would’ve received love letters if he wasn’t curry?

As in they're fucking savages, animals with no humanity in them.

I like this term :feelskek:
When I read about this guy, I didn’t find him too brutal simply because there are criminals I read about who are way more brutal

I also think his victims became just as brutal as him when they lynched him

also what’s a fongoloid?

I read about some other serial killers from India. One of them being scarier than this man

This is exacly what happens to thugmaxxed incels.

This is exacly what happens to thugmaxxed incels.
The dude clearly was an incel. He was sub4. Thugmaxing doesn’t help neither does serial killer maxing

the blackpill is inevitable

The dude clearly was an incel. He was sub4. Thugmaxing doesn’t help neither does serial killer maxing

the blackpill is inevitable
Yeah he's the living proof incels cant thugmax. There is a very recent video of guy in Brazil that killed and raped a 10 year old and the whole town came together to torture him, then they dismembered him alive and set him on fire while the whole town was partying. He even confessed his crime to the police for protection but the residents took him out of the police station by force.

Yeah he's the living proof incels cant thugmax. There is a very recent video of guy in Brazil that killed and raped a 10 year old and the whole town came together to torture him, then they dismembered him alive and set him on fire while the whole town was partying. He even confessed his crime to the police for protection but the residents took him out of the police station by force.
Wow. That’s intense. Do you know of Leo Frank? He was lynched for a crime that he probably never committed

Who raped a girl?
Lol replied to wrong post srry

Never heard of leo frank. The saddest thing ever is punishment for innocents. Its just pure suicide fuel. And a big reminder of how cruel the world is.

>indian
>nothing but rape and rape
as expected from hinduks, amazing job. I wish I was him tbhhhhhhhhhhhhhbhbh

>indian
>nothing but rape and rape
as expected from hinduks, amazing job. I wish I was him tbhhhhhhhhhhhhhbhbh
You spelled Hindu wrong

You spelled Hindu wrong
no man
its a weird spelling I got from some stupid mongoloid supremacy gigacope subreddit where they referred to indians as hindukoids
I just found it funny and I can't stop using that spelling

no man
its a weird spelling I got from some stupid mongoloid supremacy gigacope subreddit where they referred to indians as hindukoids
I just found it funny and I can't stop using that spelling
So hinduk is the same thing as Hindu but different spelling?

So hinduk is the same thing as Hindu but different spelling?
yeah, its pretty much a derogatory term for curries, nobody uses it though as far as I'm concerned.

yeah, its pretty much a derogatory term for curries, nobody uses it though as far as I'm concerned.
If it’s derogatory why did you use the word?

This curry’s life is like a movie honestly

@BlackPill Scholar Akku was 31/32, he will clearly look more manly than you if you’re in your 20s. How old are you? I’m 22

@JosefMengelecel @Robtical @Personalityinkwell

wanted to ask you about this because this guy is indian just like josefmengelecel.
updated the 2nd photo isn't him, some other guy. 1st and 3rd are akku

wanted to ask you about this because this guy is indian just like josefmengelecel.
He was one of the most based Indians I have ever seen. I just heard about him today. He really isn’t talked about enough tbh

He was one of the most based Indians I have ever seen. I just heard about him today. He really isn’t talked about enough tbh
if this shit happened in america today, imagine...

He killed three people so he's not a good guy, but the rosties should also be put in prison for murder after they attacked him.

if this shit happened in america today, imagine...
He would definitely have become one of the saints like ER and CHO. Literally everyone else would want to torture him to death.
He killed three people so he's not a good guy, but the rosties should also be put in prison for murder after they attacked him.
Those roasties are also murderers since they murdered him

if he was a chadpreet he wouldn't get lynched in the courtroom, he'd receive love letters in prison like ted bundy and richard ramirez. but he was sub5 even for a guy in india so he got instead lynched

if he was a chadpreet he wouldn't get lynched in the courtroom, he'd receive love letters in prison like ted bundy and richard ramirez. but he was sub5 even for a guy in india so he got instead lynched
High iq. And if they did lynch a chadpreet they'd be punished, because all his jb admirers will complain.

He would definitely have become one of the saints like ER and CHO. Literally everyone else would want to torture him to death.

Those roasties are also murderers since they murdered him
he'd be all over social media
High iq. And if they did lynch a chadpreet they'd be punished, because all his jb admirers will complain.
if he was a chadpreet he wouldn't be arrested

First time I’ve heard of him

Damn that guy was a savage.