Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Does anyone here know who Akku Yadav is?

@JosefMengelecel just wanted to bring back this thread to remind you again of this guy

@dreadtheblackpill @SubhumanAbomination @FullTimeLoser

He was a Indian murderer and serial rapist in India. Here are some crimes he did:

*Rape of several foids (including the rape of a 13 year old girl, the rape of a 7 month pregnant woman, and gang raping women with his group of criminals)

*Stripped a man naked and burned the man with cigarettes and forced the man to dance in front of the man’s 16 year old daughter

*killed at least 3 people and dumped their corpses on railway tracks

*Took a woman and tortured her in front of her daughter and several neighbors by cutting off her breasts and sliced her into pieces. A man named Avinash Tiwari was horrified and was gonna report Akku Yadav to the cops but Avinash then was butchered by Akku Yadav as a result.

*Akku and his group of criminals threatened to rape and slaughter a woman (and burn her with acid) and she turned on a cylinder of gas and lit a match saying she’d blow up the place, including herself and them if they come any closer, so Akku and his men backed off.

*Raped so many foids that it is said that “a rape victim lives in every other house in the slum” in Akku‘a area

*Akku’s span of crimes was 1991-2004

*Akku ordered his henchmen to drag girls young as 12 to a building for gang-rape

Akku went to police after his house was burnt down by a mob, and they arrested him for his protection. They were gonna quickly release him and so 200 women came to the courthouse to confront him. He told one of his victims he’d rape her again and then suddenly he got attacked by all the curryfoids. First, a woman hit him in the head with a slipper, she shrieked “either I will kill you or you will kill me!” Then, 200 women came to Akku and lynched him. As they killed him, he suddenly begged for forgiveness and said he won’t do it again. They threw chili powder on him, threw stones at him, stabbed him at least 70 times and one of them cut off his penis. Akku Yadav was then dead and his bloodstains were all over the courtroom walls. After he died, he was then cremated. All of the 200 women claimed responsibility for his death and said “Arrest us all”. Celebrations happened in the area like a giant party, with music and dancing in the streets.

trivia:

Akku Yadav was killed at 3 PM August 13, 2004, which was a Friday the 13th! He was 31/32 years old.

In 2012/Akku’s nephew Aman Yadav was stabbed to death by two teens he used to have as accomplices? Why? Because Aman made a sexual advance towards one of teenagers’ grandma.

here’s his bloodstain on the floor in the courtroom after the lynching:

View attachment 193848

Here is what Akku Yadav looks like:

View attachment 193853View attachment 193854View attachment 193855

tbh even in India this guy couldn’t attract foids. He’s too curry for curries. He looked like a 3/10. This is why he didn’t receive love letters unlike Ted bundy and Richard Ramirez
If this was my home city he would've been drawn and quartered within a week.

If this was my home city he would've been drawn and quartered within a week.
I really wonder what city you live in. Not many cities these days where vigilantism is that instant (maybe except Brazil or South Africa)

I really wonder what city you live in. Not many cities these days where vigilantism is that instant (maybe except Brazil or South Africa)
No it isn't instant here too. But this guy literally lived in the open and everyone knew what he did. Now if he was one of those gang rapists who attack in unknown areas and make anonymity a priority he could've made it here. But he was well known and kept on doing it, he wouldn't have lasted long here.

Think about it like this, his brother was murdered by a bunch of teenagers. Even though he had technically not committed a crime against them. If that's not instant I don't know what is. The streets are filled with such teenagers here.

No it isn't instant here too. But this guy literally lived in the open and everyone knew what he did. Now if he was one of those gang rapists who attack in unknown areas and make anonymity a priority he could've made it here. But he was well known and kept on doing it, he wouldn't have lasted long here.

Think about it like this, his brother was murdered by a bunch of teenagers. Even though he had technically not committed a crime against them. If that's not instant I don't know what is. The streets are filled with such teenagers here.
I don’t know where in india you live (although maybe you live in Pakistan).

is your city full of crime?

What city isn't?
Yeah but most don’t have vigilantism everywhere (at least they don’t have vigilantism in the first world)

Yeah but most don’t have vigilantism everywhere (at least they don’t have vigilantism in the first world)
I don't think you fully understand how things work in places where law enforcement is a joke

I don't think you fully understand how things work in places where law enforcement is a joke
in america, vigilante murder is rare

Interesting. I noticed that some other murderers like Lanza, Cho and Menezes didn't seem to get much female attention. Presumably because they were ugly, but some other ugly murderers did like the parc maniac, Cruz and Fritzl. Puzzling.

Based :feelskek: IT IS I AKKU
THE SHAPESHIFTING MASTER OF DARKNESS