Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone here own anything rare or unique or antique?

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
I still have the original iPhone 2G.

One of my computers is about twelve years old.

Black powder stuff I guess

unfortunately no.

not really, got rid of all like antiques when i moved out, on the other hand i also lost a hard drive with a bitcoin wallet on it with like 12 btc

Do you still use them, though ? I still use mine for instance as a web proxy.
Some of them I do. I use one of my 64-bit PCs from 2007 as my main computer. The iMac G5 I use sometimes to SSH to my Raspberry Pi.

The iMac G5 I use sometimes to SSH to my Raspberry Pi.
Are you a fellow linuxnerdcel ?

Last edited:
Are you a fellow linuxnerdcel ?
Kinda. I actually have FreeBSD installed on my Mac along side OS X Leopard. But I might replace the FreeBSD partition with mintPPC.

As for my Raspberry Pi, it runs Raspbian and I use it for a website I'm creating.

Kinda. I actually have FreeBSD installed on my Mac along side OS X Leopard. But I might replace the FreeBSD partition with mintPPC.

As for my Raspberry Pi, it runs Raspbian and I use it for a website I'm creating.
Never tried FreeBSD tbh.

Never tried FreeBSD tbh.
Its alright, but its hard to get drivers from repos, especially on PowerPC since it's not really used on desktops anymore. But it’s pretty much like Linux, tbh.

Ps2? I guess that’s antique.

I have ronald and Nancy Reagans' signatures framed with their pictures in my dining room. I'll send pics when I get home.

I have a Seiko from 1976, 17 jewels, automatic mechanical watch. Precursor of the Seiko 5 lineup, sporting the 6309 movement. Still works, but wasn't looked after greatly enough, so it mostly lags behind a minute a day, doesn't have its lume so no dark time usability, and the top glass is cracked. All can be solved, but it is almost impossible to find a great watch repair place to repair this watch to a condition I'm satisfied to use everyday.

Yugioh cards. Some of mine are rare

What processor does that computer use?

Also, it's funny because I have a game called Warhawk on my PS3, and it’s technically a spiritual successor to a game with the same name for the original PlayStation.

Atari 800 with full keyboard and dual-width cartridge slot cover
ManufacturerAtari, Inc. (1979–1984)
Atari Corporation (1984–1992)
TypeHome computer
Release dateNovember 1979; 41 years ago
Introductory priceAtari 400: US$550 (equivalent to $1,937 in 2019)
Atari 800: US$1,000 (equivalent to $3,523 in 2019)[1]
DiscontinuedJanuary 1, 1992; 29 years ago
Units sold4 million
Operating systemCustom
Atari DOS (optional)
CPUMOS Technology 6502B
@ 1.79 MHz (NTSC)
@ 1.77 MHz (PAL)
Graphics384 pixels per TV line, 256 colors, 8 × sprites, raster interrupts
Sound4 × oscillators with noise mixing
or 2 × AM digital
Connectivity2 or 4 × Atari joystick port
1 × Atari SIO
0-1 × PBI
0-1 × Composite monitor
1-2 × ROM cartridge
SuccessorAtari ST
Related articlesAtari 5200

maxresdefault.jpg

It's probably just a case that they got away with using the same same name for a completely different game made by a different company.

Only my uniquely bad looks I suppose

I own a N64 and my grandparents and I share a NES

Not unique, not an antique, but I'd say rare. One is an heirloom (sword) given to my family by a royal family that shall not be named. The other is a Makarov pistol that was used during the cold war in one of the former USSR countries. I want to believe it was used by some long-dead KGB agent, but nobody knows for certain.

I also forgot to mention that I (or more so my little brother) has an NES Classic Edition.

And about my iPhone 2G, yes it's 8 gigs and still works.

A very old mercury thermometer (likely from the 1980s) manufactured in North Korea.

I own a few of the old thinkpads. The T400, the X201 and a couple others. I also hove a police whistle from the 1930s as well as a 20+ year old nokia brick and the original ipod.

not really, got rid of all like antiques when i moved out, on the other hand i also lost a hard drive with a bitcoin wallet on it with like 12 btc
wtffffff
I would’ve roped
that’s like 600k down the drain jfl

a map of Berlin transportation from the '30s, there was a Adolf Hitler Platz

I have Paul Reveres flintlock

yeah its fucked, think about it pretty much every day
You know unfortunately, my iPhone 2G stopped powering on recently. I tried charging it with the Apple logo showing before it turns off. Still have the older cable that I also use to charge the iPad 2.

Also, found some really old books from the '70s and some floply disk at an abandoned warehouse the other day.

Wish i was smart enough to make that

Wish i was smart enough to make that
I'm using my Pi to set up a secret website and IRC server/BBS.

I own a car from the 1970s, which is nothing super exotic or valuable but they are becoming rarer than they used to be. It's not a rocket but it's fast enough to have fun with without having to go full "too soon junior"

I live in a small country so I won't out myself with pics or a make & model, just in case...

I have some rare old books on naval themes

Does an old piano that is not produced anymore (because the company went bankrupt) counts?

I own an 18th century canvas painting in my living room. :feelsjuice:

League of Legends super rare statue that i only have cause a Highschool teacher knew someone who worked at the company and somehow managed to get me one that is also SIGNED by the president of the company. I don't even play league lmao.

I also got some other videogame stuff that is kind of rare or unique to own. Of lesser known games or stuff that's just kinda hard to find now.

I own a signed album of some band from what looks to be the 50s or 60s that i found at goodwill for like 2 dollars. It has most if not all of the band members signature and it's so obscure of a band that i can't even find their music or a wiki page.:feelsmage:

League of Legends super rare statue that i only have cause a Highschool teacher knew someone who worked at the company and somehow managed to get me one that is also SIGNED by the president of the company. I don't even play league lmao.

I also got some other videogame stuff that is kind of rare or unique to own. Of lesser known games or stuff that's just kinda hard to find now.

I own a signed album of some band from what looks to be the 50s or 60s that i found at goodwill for like 2 dollars. It has most if not all of the band members signature and it's so obscure of a band that i can't even find their music or a wiki page.:feelsmage:
Obscure music is the best, some of the best bands I come across almost always are obscure from every era of music. :feelsjuice:

Obscure music is the best, some of the best bands I come across almost always are obscure from every era of music. :feelsjuice:
same ngl. If i had a record player i'd give it a listen but i don't have one. I assume it's jazz music maybe with a little bit of early blues rock?
idk :feelsmage:

same ngl. If i had a record player i'd give it a listen but i don't have one. I assume it's jazz music maybe with a little bit of early blues rock?
idk :feelsmage:
Sounds pretty cool, if I had a record player I would probably listen to it as well.:feelsjuice: