Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone here really believe that blacks are systematically being oppressed by Western governments?

S

Spioenkop1

Veteran
★★
I think it’s plain bullshit. I want to discuss it here, because it’s one of the few places with free speech left.
On the contrary to oppression there are all kind of programs to even help them. They are allowed to fuck and marry who they want, Tyrones are even a delicacy for some white women.
They are allowed to speak out, they see massive support in all their matters while we incels for example get censored, ridiculed and rej by society.

they're massively privileged, affirmative action being an example, another example is the university admissions, niggers can score low and get in, meanwhile rice/whites have to score high, welfare, liberals clearly care about them above any other race, etc.

they're massively privileged, affirmative action being an example, another example is the university admissions, niggers can score low and get in, meanwhile rice/whites have to score high, welfare, liberals clearly care about them above any other race, etc.

No lol.

Blacks are not oppressed.

Incel oppression is much more real.

I really believe that blacks are niggers

on the contrary, they're just as privileged as anyone else in the west, yet they scream racism when their agenda isnt pushed. Also unironically, blacks are far more racist towards other minorities than anyone else.

Maybe a very small percent but mostly it’s because blacks as a group are very low iq

on the contrary, they're just as privileged as anyone else in the west, yet they scream racism when their agenda isnt pushed. Also unironically, blacks are far more racist towards other minorities than anyone else.
Just as privileged as any1? Indian men are probably the least privileged group of people in the world I'd reckon

no but fuck the gov anyway

let them burn everything down, I don't give a fuck

I want no police, I want high crime. I want cartel violence

I think it’s plain bullshit. I want to discuss it here, because it’s one of the few places with free speech left.
On the contrary to oppression there are all kind of programs to even help them. They are allowed to fuck and marry who they want, Tyrones are even a delicacy for some white women.
They are allowed to speak out, they see massive support in all their matters while we incels for example get censored, ridiculed and rej by society.
They are a delicacy for Islamic women too, bro.
Just as privileged as any1? Indian men are probably the least privileged group of people in the world I'd reckon
Islamic men and Indian men are the most hated groups in the world, now imagine being an Islamic Indian or a Pakistani and what do you get? Hell on earth.

They get welfare sure but they are still oppressed because they can't advance economically.

They get welfare sure but they are still oppressed because they can't advance economically.
And how is this oppression?
They are just unsuccessful, but that’s because their mentality, attitude and possibly also IQ is lower and worse than the other races. They aren’t unsucessful, because some kind of racism within the state and the institutions is holding them back.

Everything is handed to them on a gold plate and they are still unsatisfied, just like women
full

Governments? No. Absolutely not.

Society, and by extension, the people who run it? Absolutely yes.

Every society that has more than one cultural group of people with a wide enough chasm between those cultures will have the more dominant one systematically oppress the other.

African Americans have an entirely different culture than middle to upper class white people that goes back to Slavery.

The whole idea that the government enacts policy to intentionally oppress black people is fucking retarded, considering the government uses diversity programs to hire people.

People who think that the government can enact policy and end all racism just parrot Twitter talking points.

The only way to fix "systematic racism" is through the deghettoization of black neighborhoods, as well as programs by private or public entities that forces or encourages socialization between the groups of people.

Last edited:
Governments? No. Absolutely not.

Society, and by extension, the people who run it? Absolutely yes.

Every society that has more than one cultural group of people with a wide enough chasm will have the more dominant one systematically oppress the other.

African Americans have an entirely different culture than middle to upper class white people that goes back to Slavery.

The whole idea that the government enacts policy to intentionally oppress black people is fucking retarded, considering the government uses diversity programs to hire people.
Hmm I get that but explain me like I am five why ricecels and currycels are so successful in the states then? Even people of Mexican or Puerto rican decent have left the blacks far behind them.

Hmm I get that but explain me like I am five why ricecels and currycels are so successful in the states then? Even people of Mexican or Puerto rican decent have left the blacks far behind them.

There isn't a wide enough chasm between ricecels / currycels and white people.

Most people act, talk, dress, and even go to religious groups that white people go to (Catholics, Protestants, etc.). They integrate. Blacks struggle with that because who they are as people is their upbringing and it's a lot harder to abandon that in your own home country than with an immigrant's expectation of "Hey, in order to survive, I need to conform" when moving to a new country.

That makes them relatable to white people. Moreover, as a consequence to this cultural chasm for black people that has existed for centuries, this has led to a symbiotic process of socioeconomic segregation between blacks and whites that has resulted in black = ghetto = crime.

And even then, there is still an economic chasm between currycels and ricecels v. white people that is like the chasm with blacks, but not as drastic. "Chinatown" neighborhoods in big cities tend not to be the richest part of the city, and that chasm still extends to suburban communities that are predominately Latino / Asian / Curry v. predominately white neighborhoods.

Everything is handed to them on a gold plate and they are still unsatisfied, just like women
full
Tbh it’s extreme here in Europe,because they are somewhat a new phenomenon and all the libtards,feminists and landwhales love them.And even here they feel entitled to everything, that we natives are responsible for giving them a good life. My life isn’t good either. I don’t think any white person owes them a shit not Europecels nor burgercels and especially not incels.

BTW: Finland has become so submissive towards immigrants the last 5 years or so.Wonder what caused the soyification of Finland :soy: ?

BTW: Finland has become so submiss over immigrants the last 5 years or so.
Feminists actually say NOTHING about rapefugees raping more and more.
I guess rape isn't a big deal :feelskek: :feelskek:

Feminists actually say NOTHING about rapefugees raping more and more.
I guess rape isn't a big deal :feelskek: :feelskek:
The heroes who defended Finland agains the Soviet Union must turn in their graves now. Compared to the current regime the Russians are preferable.

And how is this oppression?
They are just unsuccessful, but that’s because their mentality, attitude and possibly also IQ is lower and worse than the other races. They aren’t unsucessful, because some kind of racism within the state and the institutions is holding them back.
their laziness is actually encouraged

The heroes who defended Finland agains the Soviet Union must turn in their graves now. Compared to the current regime the Russians are preferable.
Imagine defending your country only for your women to backstab you.

This is why I refused the military service. I can't serve a country that doesn't accept me

@RREEEEEEEEE won't touch this

Imagine defending your country only for your women to backstab you.

This is why I refused the military service. I can't serve a country that doesn't accept me
Based. In case of war you would just get killed or get crippled fighting a Russian Incel brother, while the feminists you died for would have orgies with Tyrones.

Rice are the most oppressed group

Yes, blacks have been in the U.S for a long time and they don't advance, all they do is cry raycits and get pitty. They boast about their shit teir behavior in rap, niggers are stupid drug selling monkeys and they are proud of it. I saw some show on public broadcasting and the nigges were proud for having 3 generations of nigs living in the projects and said they should own it already. Look at the chinese immigrants building railroads, they use to be treated like shit but they learned to make money and teach their kids. Now chinese americans are very successful, you don't see chinese homeless but you still see a bunch of tweeked niggers on the street. This whole bullshit is just enforcing victim complex behavior. I have said before that for the shit niggers do in real life any other race would get their teeth kicked in, niggers have criminal privilege.

I wish I was as "oppressed" as blacks.

rice and curries are more oppressed

@RREEEEEEEEE won't touch this
Blacks are pretty much the most privileged among the ethnics, they get free gib-me-dats and justify it with muh slavery. They can play the victim and also get their dick wet with females from any race and religious group; even Islamic thots are going for them.

Yes,

but not as much as Incels.

I wish i could join a flash rob and steal stuff... Sigh.

Sometimes i would love to just run up behind some old fool and knock them out and rob them... Sigh. I wish i could play "the knockout game."

I wish i could yell on the street how much i want to kill a whitey and then actually do it and be praised by the media for my courage. Sigh.

I wish me and my bros could kidnap a retard and torture it for a week while uploading video updates and get a week in jail instead of hung. Sigh...

Yeah. I feel bad for the peaceful Incel Melvins... A human Surrounded by animals.

I guess im glad I'm Not a jewish weapon of massive destruction!

Same shit different nation.

Blacks should be proud of their slave heritage! That's a small price to pay for escaping Africa!

Don't forget the jews brought them here! #thanksjews

i don't really care tbh
what you think on the topic, whether you're right or not is irrelevant and you said so yourself, you're a minority that liberals can attack without repercussion and full support.

Chimprivilege is real