Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

does anyone know any good introductions for economics or finance?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
im really interested in making money but i need a good starting position

This seems like an Offtopic subject more than an Inceldom Discussion subject pewpew.

Become a drug dealer or a pimp.

This seems like an Offtopic subject more than an Inceldom Discussion subject pewpew.
Also watch the movie The Big Short. It's ok if you don't understand shit but it will get you started.

invest now while everything is super cheap

Try looksmax.org, they have a specific section for this

I highly recommend online courses on edX, they're free and you can learn a lot of you have the self-discipline to actually work through the material.

I highly recommend online courses on edX, they're free and you can learn a lot of you have the self-discipline to actually work through the material.
will seriously try it thank you

Try looksmax.org, they have a specific section for this

I've asked the mods @SergeantIncel @Master in meta section to recreate that here also.

Interesting. Thanks.

Last edited:
statistics are in that khan academy thing iicrc

The most important thing is to AVOID guys like Tai Lopez, Grant Cardone, Robert Kiyosaki, etc.
Read finance books by phd mathematicians and on financial models and stuff

The most important thing is to AVOID guys like Tai Lopez, Grant Cardone, Robert Kiyosaki, etc.
Read finance books by phd mathematicians and on financial models and stuff
thoughts on ray dialo?