Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone know what I can do circumvent and make my bodily pains more controllable

TruestBlackCel

TruestBlackCel

Mr. Ugly
-
Being in this situation is extremely tough for me mentally as well as it is physically. Knowing that no matter what you do you cannot escape this, and stuck forever, with no way out and never not even small drop of pussy. Anyways, the only that really helps with me with these pains is weed. But I don't have a job anymore, cause I was incompetent at the ones I had, so yeah. What things can i do? Also fapping doesn't really for me as well anymore, just to add. My body wants the real thing and would like getting fucked and a nut busted non via my hand from a foid, but I'll never get the chance to do/have that.

Did you ever consider explaining the cause and nature of your pains? Might help the thread.

Are you just complaining that you "hurt" from not fucking?

Did you ever consider explaining the cause and nature of your pains? Might help the thread.

Well idk how to put it into words very well. But the pains stem from a big mix of things, mainly this. Doesn't help that im a neet, so I'm constantly stuck thinking and worrying about it. Also I'm just "hurt" from not fucking, it's also the awful ways I've been treated by foids in the past and shit, that bother me.

I mean I'm 20 now, and ive literally never done nothing with a foid, even just hanging out one on one or something like that. Also constantly hearing about peoples hookup stories and related things, dont help either.

Last edited:
hire a hooker, there's nothing else you could do.