Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Does anyone like the Titanic theme song?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-

fuck i think im so done ngl, the song reminds me of the past fuck i hate this present shit so much. I dont care if its cucked song but fuck man its nostalgiafuel for some reason, despite the movie being chad paradise.

I always shed a tear for this, the nostalgia factor is hard. Idk if anyone feels the same way regarding old songs with good vocals.

did not watch that long movie

no not really

never watched a single second of that movie

Always hated it.
I remember how the roasties loved it. Usually all the average and below cared too much for it.

The movie was very blackpilled, girl goes for poor Chad rather than statusmaxxed and wealthmaxxed slightly lesser Chad.

The movie was very blackpilled, girl goes for poor Chad rather than statusmaxxed and wealthmaxxed slightly lesser Chad.
pretty much the movie is one whole blackpill
Always hated it.
I remember how the roasties loved it. Usually all the average and below cared too much for it.
idk it just reminded me of the past for some reason

pretty much the movie is one whole blackpill

Most movies are actually very blackpilled. Attractive Chad actors will fuck women and ugly evil men will lose.

It reminds me of all the men that drowned whilst the roasties escaped.

its fucking cucked, the whole film was one big blackpill. Female worship shit, but the song gave me some nostalgiafuel ngl
Most movies are actually very blackpilled. Attractive Chad actors will fuck women and ugly evil men will lose.
its so fucking over my friend.

The only thing I liked about this movie is Kate Winslet's tits.

Only meant for chad

Not really bro. Overplayed tbh.

nostalgiafuel
one of my first blackpills
I've realised my life is worth less simply because I have a penis

titanic is a pretty bad movie in every way; Lux watched him and found the boisterous "love" story stupid and cucked at best, and the overblown emotional song produces nothing but nausea and boredom.

Never watched the movie, but i know the theme song, and have to admit that i kinda like it.

That is horroble

I’ve listened to the song and it makes me sad