Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Does anyone listen to ambient sound-effect videos?

N-Digger

N-Digger

aussiecel
★★★
You know the type of video that people listen to as a way to help them get to sleep, like a fireplace crackling or the sound of a wooden ship voyaging across the ocean? I haven't even listened to this for 20 minutes and this video is already my favourite so far. Being a Warhammer 40k fan it's great and really feels like I'm part of an Imperial Guard regiment fighting Orks or other assorted alien scum on some distant far-off world. There is also a WW1 video which I found to be quite entertaining because in addition to the sounds of gunfire and explosions you could also hear distant voices of the soldiers which really added to the immersion. Overall, ambient sound videos are a really great genre of video on youtube.

Based and Astartespilled

Based and Astartespilled
Youngcels can ascend by Space Marine Maxxing. Just survive dangerous training, fighting other aspirants to the death and implantation of new organs which will most likely will kill you but when you are done you get to be an 8 feet tall Terachad. No normal human Chad could mog even if you went to every single planet in the Imperium. Too bad your sex drive is eliminated and you live like a monk when you are not in combat. Incels could also ascend by becoming followers of Slaanesh. Maybe you will get some demon pussy or something like that, if you're lucky enough not to get eternally raped with a giant spiked foot long dildo.

Yeah, I'll sometimes listen to something nice and soothing like this.

Yeah, I'll sometimes listen to something nice and soothing like this.

That's the opposite of soothing to me. I find that sound to be very hard on the ears. I guess everyone has different tastes. I doubt many people would listen to the sounds of gunfire and explosions to help them get to sleep like me.

That's the opposite of soothing to me. I find that sound to be very hard on the ears. I guess everyone has different tastes. I doubt many people would listen to the sounds of gunfire and explosions to help them get to sleep like me.
I was being tongue-in-cheek tbh, but in all seriousness when I was going through a bad time a few years ago I used to fall asleep listening to ambient music which was super chill and gave my mind some respite. Now I usually fall asleep with some documentary or something playing at a low volume. I got used to falling asleep with something playing rather than complete silence.

My fav. I sleep with this.

I was being tongue-in-cheek tbh, but in all seriousness when I was going through a bad time a few years ago I used to fall asleep listening to ambient music which was super chill and gave my mind some respite. Now I usually fall asleep with some documentary or something playing at a low volume. I got used to falling asleep with something playing rather than complete silence.
Many people will unironically listen to sounds like that to get to sleep so I didn't know if you were actually being genuine. I don't listen to ambient sounds to get to sleep though like you. I prefer to listen to them while I'm browsing this forum.