Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Does anyone not bother anymore?

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
Are you at a point where you're not even gonna even bother trying to get a foid?, because the way I look at it, I've tried numerous of times and all were failures. I really don't see the point anymore.

I still sporadically go out to do approaches, but it's rare and it's hard to motivate myself to approach a lot of them now. I know it's not going to work. I'm on the brink of giving up completely.

I still sporadically go out to do approaches, but it's rare and it's hard to motivate myself to approach a lot of them now. I know it's not going to work. I'm on the brink of giving up completely.
The thing with cold approaches is that it never works unless you're at least 8/10. And it raises a foids ego so much when she gets approached.

Yeah, idk how people on this forum try so hard.

I've been living life almost like a vegetable for years now. I haven't actually done anything in my life, literally 100% of my free time has been spent laying in bed with my laptop since I was a kid. Hell, at a certain point not even sitting in front of a monitor in a chair was good enough, so for more than a decade now I've been literally laying in bed with my laptop next to me, that's how much I've given up on life.

Yeah, idk how people on this forum try so hard.

I've been living life almost like a vegetable for years now. I haven't actually done anything in my life, literally 100% of my free time has been spent laying in bed with my laptop since I was a kid. Hell, at a certain point not even sitting in front of a monitor in a chair was good enough, so for more than a decade now I've been literally laying in bed with my laptop next to me, that's how much I've given up on life.
Damn bro, but yeh the way I think about it, is that if someone hasn't done what a normie done at a young age then it wouldn't be any different when you grow up.

The only reason I haven't killed myself is because I'm too pussy to actually do it. And since I've given up all hope in regards to getting laid, I try to enjoy life as much as I can before Mephistopheles finally takes me away from this hollow existence.

Don't dude you can get in trouble for this these days. You would be surprised.

Not trying with ugly femoids anymore (they can be used as partners for outsidemaxxing)

The only reason I haven't killed myself is because I'm too pussy to actually do it. And since I've given up all hope in regards to getting laid, I try to enjoy life as much as I can before Mephistopheles finally takes me away from this hollow existence.

Why does german folklore thing have a greek name

Not only have I given up with women I've given up at life entirely, so much so that my mother no longer even cares that I'm NEETmaxing and offered to help me get on disability, feels good to be so low you're outside of the hierarchy.

I haven't given up on life and I dont feel in that way. I am LDAR, but its not a self induced LDAR, its just that I cant get anywhere with life, so Im doing what I can, which is doing my own thing, living in my own world, lifting weights, playing some video games, watching youtube videos, browsing the internet, going for walks, studying random things like history, the universe, etc. I just do things that don't involve other people, and it's fine. I can't get achieve anything or get anywhere in life when it involves having to have other people included, because I get socially mogged, looks mogged, hierarchy mogged, so I gain no benefit from being in the society itself, so I just do my own thing.

I dont know if this makes sense, but its just how it is. If I can't get anywhere outside dealing with people, then what else Im going to do besides what appears to be LDARing? If I didn't do what I do now, I'd have nothing else to do, its not like im choosing to not engage with society and people, its just that theres so many barriers to entry for getting anywhere that I just cant get anywhere, so I do things I can do, which are all things I can do in isolation without involving anyone else.

I wouldn't even say im on the bottom of the social hierarchy, id say im not even in the social hierarchy, bluepilled normie cucks who are manlets, ugly, poor, shit social circles, etc, those are the guys at the bottom of the social hierachy, they spend their entire live try-harding trying to get out of it but most of them never will.

A man in my position, not tall, not attractive, no social power, no anything, I can't just go outside and do stuff, people wont want to have anything to do with me, ive tried, it doesn't work, everyone does their own thing with their own social circle, that you cannot get into. Every "normal" thing in life involves having others letting you participate, and nobody does, so what else am I supposed to do? Just keep sitting around doing normal things until one day maybe some normies let me do normie things with them? Nah I'll just retreat to my own world and do my own thing, because I dont even have any interest in normie things, so Id be LARPing as a normie to begin with, so for me to even begin id have to be LARPing to be interest in normie shit to have 0.00001% chance at a normie group inviting me along, of who I have nothing in common with.

If you still dont get what I am saying, it is like MGTOW. MGTOW is really MSTOW, you're not choosing to be MGTOW, you're just either an incel who can't get women, or a betacuck provider who woke up and decided to stop cucking out, the MGTOW who had girlfriends in the past is still MSTOW, because once the betacuck provider stopped betacuck-providing, women ceased activities with him, so he is SENT his own way for not fulfilling his betacuck role in life, and HHKV MGTOWs are just incels in denial who have been MSTOW.

I am a Man Sent My Own way. MSMO.

Last edited:
Yh I've given up last year. Made sure it was my last rejection ever. Then I learnt about the black pill, so now I know why I had no success and won't bother trying anymore.

Not only have I given up with women I've given up at life entirely, so much so that my mother no longer even cares that I'm NEETmaxing and offered to help me get on disability, feels good to be so low you're outside of the hierarchy.
I wanted to do that but realised could never get on it ffs
I haven't given up on life and I dont feel in that way. I am LDAR, but its not a self induced LDAR, its just that I cant get anywhere with life, so Im doing what I can, which is doing my own thing, living in my own world, lifting weights, playing some video games, watching youtube videos, browsing the internet, going for walks, studying random things like history, the universe, etc. I just do things that don't involve other people, and it's fine. I can't get achieve anything or get anywhere in life when it involves having to have other people included, because I get socially mogged, looks mogged, hierarchy mogged, so I gain no benefit from being in the society itself, so I just do my own thing.

I dont know if this makes sense, but its just how it is. If I can't get anywhere outside dealing with people, then what else Im going to do besides what appears to be LDARing? If I didn't do what I do now, I'd have nothing else to do, its not like im choosing to not engage with society and people, its just that theres so many barriers to entry for getting anywhere that I just cant get anywhere, so I do things I can do, which are all things I can do in isolation without involving anyone else.

I wouldn't even say im on the bottom of the social hierarchy, id say im not even in the social hierarchy, bluepilled normie cucks who are manlets, ugly, poor, shit social circles, etc, those are the guys at the bottom of the social hierachy, they spend their entire live try-harding trying to get out of it but most of them never will.

A man in my position, not tall, not attractive, no social power, no anything, I can't just go outside and do stuff, people wont want to have anything to do with me, ive tried, it doesn't work, everyone does their own thing with their own social circle, that you cannot get into. Every "normal" thing in life involves having others letting you participate, and nobody does, so what else am I supposed to do? Just keep sitting around doing normal things until one day maybe some normies let me do normie things with them? Nah I'll just retreat to my own world and do my own thing, because I dont even have any interest in normie things, so Id be LARPing as a normie to begin with, so for me to even begin id have to be LARPing to be interest in normie shit to have 0.00001% chance at a normie group inviting me along, of who I have nothing in common with.

If you still dont get what I am saying, it is like MGTOW. MGTOW is really MSTOW, you're not choosing to be MGTOW, you're just either an incel who can't get women, or a betacuck provider who woke up and decided to stop cucking out, the MGTOW who had girlfriends in the past is still MSTOW, because once the betacuck provider stopped betacuck-providing, women ceased activities with him, so he is SENT his own way for not fulfilling his betacuck role in life, and HHKV MGTOWs are just incels in denial who have been MSTOW.

Yeh bro just focus on yourself at this point, fuck what everyone else says. Absolute clown world.

Yeh bro just focus on yourself at this point, fuck what everyone else says. Absolute clown world.

The thing is, I dont focus on myself in some attempt to try re-integrate with society. I just focus on myself because thats all I can do. Im locked out of life, anytime Ive tried to participate I get ignored, or just used as a punching bag, so I have 4 options.

option a: keep trying to interact with normies and get ignored all the time
option b: get used as punching bag / entertainment for normies
option c: just do my own thing, things that dont involve other people
option d; suicide

Im not suicidal, so option c is the only thing i found works for me, option A is pointless, option B just makes me want to ER, option C keeps me busy doing my own thing, and option D is again not something im interested in as of yet, but everyone dies eventually so its going to happen sooner or later

i have been cucked out of life by the world, genetics, society, etc; there is nothing for men like me to do aside from LDAR or suicide, and id probably consider ERing in the same category as suicide tbh, its just a more spergy one

Last edited:
I just focus on myself because thats all I can do. Im locked out of life, anytime Ive tried to participate I get ignored, or just used as a punching bag
JFL this is legit me, I understand your pain brother

I would give up but it seems terrifying and scary. What I am supposed to do If I am going to stay alive, but give up on most important thing in life? I cant be happy just by focusing on myself and copes. I envy people who can do that, but I am unable to have satisfying life alone.

Do you have a job? Your life sounds good, but it would be even better if you didn't have to waste ~9 hours a day working.

I will never give up.

Do you have a job? Your life sounds good, but it would be even better if you didn't have to waste ~9 hours a day working.

I dont have a job. I get autismbux.

I've spent the last 5 months pirating videogames and jerking off. 4chan is too cucked to be a time sink, anymore. School? Work? Friends? Family? No chance.

Can't get a gf without money or social credit. Haven't tried in a year TBH, fam.

I dont have a job. I get autismbux.
Wow. That's nice. In my country if you're autistic you're basically just bullied and and get called a weirdo cause nobody gives a shit about mental health problems, that just makes you a weirdo loser.

Tbh I have some form of autism too, avoidant personality disorder and some other things.

Are you at a point where you're not even gonna even bother trying to get a foid?, because the way I look at it, I've tried numerous of times and all were failures. I really don't see the point anymore.

Same tbh.

Yeah, I accept the fate of the rope

Yes im surrounded by attention seeking whores who dress like whores I dont even look in their direction its gotten to the point that I find it disgusting to see a women with her ass hanging out in public repulsive. What makes me mad is they claim they do it for themselves instead of the top 1% of men who might look they play life like its a game so im not taking foids serious anymore they can all share the same 5 guys

I have a mini crush on a girl in my class and i hate that i do. I told myself i will never get a crush again!

I have a mini crush on a girl in my class and i hate that i do. I told myself i will never get a crush again!
Don't bro, she has 10 other guys texting her. Fuck having crushes. But if you're confident try talking to her.
Yes im surrounded by attention seeking whores who dress like whores I dont even look in their direction its gotten to the point that I find it disgusting to see a women with her ass hanging out in public repulsive. What makes me mad is they claim they do it for themselves instead of the top 1% of men who might look they play life like its a game so im not taking foids serious anymore they can all share the same 5 guys
Foids who have ass hanging out should be dealt with accordingly

This is the worst, I can relate- will you ask her out early or late? Or not at all?
If you ask her out early, and you get rejected, it's gonna be awkward as fuck the rest of the course and the foids might shame her into thinking she's been harrassed. On the other hand, if you ask her out too late she will have lost any spark you might have lit up in her. Not that I lit up any spark.
You're going to call major volcel here but I've never approached. It's just stressful and I can tell that I wouldn't take rejection well and if I take things wrong I might cry in public like I have before. I have autism and I'm ugly, so I had the resolution to never approach ever.

Just remember the cute woman you find so ethereal and divine by the time she is 18 has probably had sex 5+ times at a bare minimum, I knew girls who were legitimately having orgies in high school. All women stand as lascivious Slaaneshi cultists in a depraved world; their exterior is meant to convince you otherwise. She also hates to her core that a sub8 even feels attracted to her because she thinks attraction indicates that you think you're worthy of her.

Without being good looking i dont want to live.
I do nothing.waiting fot death

I am almost close to that position.

I wanted to do that but realised could never get on it ffs
It's all about knowing the right psychologists and such to give you bullshit diagnosis's, anyone of us could game it probably if you know the right people.

I'm exhausted from trying, plus with being middle-aged now, still a virgin so as inexperienced as it gets, uglier as more time ticks by, low status, earning shitty money, can't afford my own property, it all seems more impossible than ever!

We incels could always try pick up artist tricks though and manipulate foids into sex and relationships though apparently, WTF is this shit? https://www.themarysue.com/humans-of-ny-incels-gross-terrifying/ has someone already made a thread about it?

I haven't tried in years tbh, I have given up, I'm just here to vent my hatred towards foids and life itself

Yeah i've pretty much given up on life and girls. There's no point in trying, if failure is the only logical outcome.

At this point it is indeed beyond over. I also cannot even force myself to work anymore. On top of that, it is even hard to find a low-level job, working hard for little money. This life is ridiculous as a man.

I haven't bothered in 30 years. It's painful and a waste of time.

Hell, at a certain point not even sitting in front of a monitor in a chair was good enough, so for more than a decade now I've been literally laying in bed

My body and mind also gave up in a similar fashion

Ridiculous return on investment for sub8's and especially sub5's. I've accepted my place as MSTOW

When you have seen and heard so many lies, you just don't bother. It's funny when people come up to me and say "why don't you do this, why don't you do that". I did things before to improve myself and be open, only to see no rewards being paid off and people don't want to know.

Approach them with the Five-Seven (in Mario cart)

My goal is to purposely annoy these cunts at this point. Fuck their peace. I've suffered from their disinterest long enough :feelsokman: :feelsgah:

Last edited:
Why try when the odds are ridiculously stacked against you?

Not trying with ugly femoids anymore (they can be used as partners for outsidemaxxing)
Would you like to reject a loli? (maybe with that way u can outsidemaxx with other lolis)

Would you like to reject a loli? (maybe with that way u can outsidemaxx with other lolis)
No, lesser lolis are usefull for outsidemaxxing and searching for greater lolis