Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone of you find hard to completely shallow the red pill some days,even if you already did it?

W

What the fuck

Banned
-
Like the title says.
Hello everyone.I understand reality,like most of you.I took the red pill years ago.But some days i feel like i didn't take it.And it's because i still feel anger when i see double morality of people.And i don't want to accept the reality completely.I accept it partially.
I feel like nothing will change,despite there are people that spread the red pill,like Tommy Leykis for example.People will always try to find a way to invent myths or lies.
Is painfull to live in our reality,i admit it.And i was watching a YT video and i felt anger.Less than before,but anger's still there.
People show their true face in platforms like YT,while in reality they pretend or lie about things.
I also laughted about it,because people there roast themselves with the contradictions.I took a random example,the singer of the a-ha band,of the 80s.And commonly,he's not a muscular guy.But has the looks.
Any advice for being able to assimilate the red pill without resignation? Thanks for reading.Have a laught reading the comments of the users.
Note : by the way the last comment is on spanish.It says "the delicacies god make when he's on the mood"

And i don't want to accept the reality completely.

This is the thing. You want to change your situation, the situation in general. But you know you cannot and instead you are looking to all problems like it is a movie where everything that happens is predetermined.

This is the thing. You want to change your situation, the situation in general. But you know you cannot and instead you are looking to all problems like it is a movie where everything that happens is predetermined.
I don't want to resign.Like most people,i think there have to be a choice,an alternative option.Because you are saying that is done,we came to this world beaten.So there's no fix.
Except that the "fix" is resignation,but that doesn't fix anything. :/
Is a damn spiral.
I heard many guys talk about sex.That they can't get it out of their heads.But sex is an human's need.How could anyone shut down human needs? is biological,natural.You get my point?

Last edited:
I heard many guys talk about sex.That they can't get it out of their heads.But sex is an human's need.How could anyone shut down human needs? is biological,natural.You get my point?

I agree. I think when I was blue pilled growing up I redirected all my sexual frustrations into school and hobbies. It was all cope. As time goes on I started to realize what the hell was going on. Once you become redpilled/black pilled there is really no going back for most individuals on here. Knowing the reality of a situation and what is yet to come is harsh as hell.

The magic is gone. People hope money and status is a fix to your problem but in the end it's all a poor mindset.

I cannot even function anymore

I agree. I think when I was blue pilled growing up I redirected all my sexual frustrations into school and hobbies. It was all cope. As time goes on I started to realize what the hell was going on. Once you become redpilled/black pilled there is really no going back for most individuals on here. Knowing the reality of a situation and what is yet to come is harsh as hell.

The magic is gone. People hope money and status is a fix to your problem but in the end it's all a poor mindset.

I cannot even function anymore
So when you was blue pilled you trough you was doing something wrong? that you were the issue?
But then you found out that in reality,that frustration was the product of your unlucky predetermination from the start?

That in itself is a blackpill.
So when you was blue pilled you trough you was doing something wrong? that you were the issue?
wat

What do you mean, shallow?

That in itself is a blackpill.

wat
The blue pill is the person that believe in those myths like "work on yourself" and that kind of stuff,to achieve goals like being with girls "you are the problem,work on your personality".Isn't that a blue pill?
What do you mean, shallow?
shallow = take completely the red pill.Assimilate it without doubts.