Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone on this forum NOT work out?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
It seems like every guy here is ripped

It makes it hard to relate tbh when Im auschwitz mode and LDARing 24/7 only getting out of bed to eat just enough not to starve

Cant even imagine that some guys here have enough self esteem to go to the gym

Anyone else just completely out of shape (either too fat or auschwitz mode)?

I don't work out

I don't work out

never worked out

haven't worked out since my gym got shut down by corona-chan

i don't work out for the most part.

sometimes i do a little but it is very little

I just do some running, I don’t go to a gym.

I do pullups sometimes

have never done any physical effort other than breathing walking and running from bullies in P.E class

I'm going to start working out once the gym opens again, but I bet it'll be like New Years with the amount of normies there.

imagine lifting heavy objects just for women

I hated working out. Until i actually started doing it. Its necessary for every man to build strength and endurance, like this high templar below.

latest

What's the point of workout if you looks like a subhuman anyway.

I just do some basic cardio stuff at home. Nothing crazy.

I've basically built an entire gym at home where I work out every day, and let me tell you, I FUCKING hate working out and dieting. Most gym chads, stacies and fitness scammers will tell you bullshit on how your lifestyle, mental health and energy improves with physical exercises, sports and healthy diet but I don't get any of that, I feel worse than before as it becomes more and more apparent that my garbage genetics can only do so much.

I have ZERO incentive to do what I do , training really fucking hard from Mondays to sundays, since I NEVER got approval at anything relevant at life by other people, most normies and chads that works out at least have some previous personal experiences to strive for and boost their confidence about the results, I have NONE.

I'm not training to "feel good" and "be healthy", I'm training as a shit attempt to overcome lookism and for the slim chances of getting laid (and I'm very aware it's likely I will fail).
I'm training to become accepted in society and foids, otherwise I would give zero fucks, eat "junk food" all day while rotting in a chair coping with other stuff.

One of my goals gymmaxxing is proving to my closest ones that the blackpill is real, that our fate is bound by genetics and we can't do much about it. Then I'll kill myself since there would be no point living anymore since I wouldn't be able to achieve my goals despite my efforts (getting a good gf, or get laid easily, and getting acknowledged by normies as a fucking human being)

Last edited:
I guarantee you there is not a single person here who is ripped.

I've basically built an entire gym at home where I work out every day, and let me tell you, I FUCKING hate working out and dieting. Most gym chads, stacies and fitness scammers will tell you bullshit on how your lifestyle, mental health and energy improves with physical exercises, sports and healthy diet but I don't get any of that, I feel worse than before as it becomes more and more apparent that my garbage genetics can only do so much.

I have ZERO incentive to do what I do , training really fucking hard from Mondays to sundays, since I NEVER got approval at anything relevant at life by other people, most normies and chads that works out at least have some previous personal experiences to strive for and boost their confidence about the results, I have NONE.

I'm not training to "feel good" and "be healthy", I'm training as a shit attempt to overcome lookism and for the slim chances of getting laid (and I'm very aware it's likely I will fail).
I'm training to become accepted in society and foids, otherwise I would give zero fucks, eat "junk food" all day while rotting in a chair coping with other stuff.

One of my goals gymmaxxing is proving to my closest ones that the blackpill is real, that our fate is bound by genetics and we can't do much about it. Then I'll kill myself since there would be no point living anymore since I wouldn't be able to achieve my goals despite my efforts (getting a good gf, or get laid easily, and getting acknowledged by normies as a fucking human being)
You feel good from cardio, not weight lifting.

Never trust an "incel" who claims to not do the one thing they can do to improve looks without surgery. But why would they need to? This very same forum will make threads about women they would not fuck. Forgot I was on Chads.co

I don't work out and I'm skinny af.

I don't cuz there is no point.

I work out at home sometimes just to kill time LDARing has never been my thing.

Never trust an "incel" who claims to not do the one thing they can do to improve looks without surgery. But why would they need to? This very same forum will make threads about women they would not fuck. Forgot I was on Chads.co
You can exercise without doing it for foids. Do you think fat powerlifters or strongmen (especially low-level or amateur ones) do it for foids? For some it’s a decent cope just like video games.

You can exercise without doing it for foids. Do you think fat powerlifters or strongmen (especially low-level or amateur ones) do it for foids? For some it’s a decent cope just like video games.

You can be a ripped powerlifter, but an incel not lifting for.aesthetics insane to me.

I have never set a foot in a gym and I never will. I am also skinny as hell and ldarmaxxer.

You can be a ripped powerlifter, but an incel not lifting for.aesthetics insane to me.
It’s a good cope for some, but not everyone. In the end everything is pointless, and only coping feels good. Lifting for non-aesthetics is insane to you because lifting is tedious and frustrating if you don’t enjoy it. Not even most normies do or enjoy lifting.

Also, most powerlifters (in heavier weight classes) and strongmen are fat because there is zero incentives for them to be ripped.

I might unintentionally sound like a massive gymshill, but I just think we shouldn’t cope-shame fellow incels.

Working out won’t fix my face

Working out is something you do AFTER getting surgery or in between surgeries.

Also, bulking up ages your face faster.

I don't work out but I do sports it's better in my opinion

I'm too embarrassed to go to gym. I bought a bench set but gave up after one week. I'm not fat though. Maybe after Corona I build up courage to go to gym

I hated working out. Until i actually started doing it. Its necessary for every man to build strength and endurance, like this high templar below.

latest
I agree starcraftcel,but im too unmotivated to do it.

I don’t but I want to. I want to become more muscular so foids don’t strengthmog me. Can’t go at the moment though.

I never built real muscles when I lifted, total chad trait

Lol. I'm skinnyfat. It won't help me get laid and living longer is not a goal so fuck it.

Too high inhibition due to social anxiety to go to the gym.

I'd like to get some gear for home but my father says no as there's no room ppffftt.

I don't 'work out' in the traditional sense but I do walk from time to time. Just finished a 30 minute walk right now
I'm obese-maxxing but my legs often fall asleep so I try and walk or do something to get some circulation in them. My joints and especially knees hurt all the time so I don't think I can do traditional workouts anymore. I think I need something low impact but I can't swim so can't do that either. I'm a failure all around

I guarantee you there is not a single person here who is ripped.
everyone here is Natty
I workout atm because no choice. Strong body mean strong mind

I gain weight very easily, so I exercise regularly to lose it. I kinda want to get ripped, but gyms make me anxious, so I just workout from home.

i used to but i stopped, i saw it as a pointless waste of time

I agree starcraftcel,but im too unmotivated to do it.
You think the rest of us here dont have to deal with unmotivation? Majority of humans are unmotivated to do anything. But if you want to accomplish something, you have to tell yourself that it is a necessity for you, like eating food or drinking water. That is the only way i found for myself to actually do something with this pathetic existence.

Just finished working out :feelsokman:

Never worked out