Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel does anyone piss you off without even trying, just by how they naturally talk to you?

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
My sister and father do especially. My sister will respond to things I say incredulously for no reason then get mad when I get mad. My dad will constantly misunderstand simple things I tell him and nitpick everything I do and explain to me obvious shit as if he's teaching me for the first time. I think he's getting senile.

Im mad in general because im so lonely

My dad talks so fucking slow it pisses me off.

explain to me obvious shit as if he's teaching me for the first time
This, plenty of ppl did this to me , last time there's a guy that always translate everything for me and I have to make the things clear saying at him that " I understand that do you think I don't get that basic stuff?" I hate when ppl understimates me.

Black people, Muslims, and good looking women.

Everybody pisses me off ngl

yes, i dont like most of people irld

People will go out of their way to interpret every you say and do in a negative way if you're ugly so their perception of you (ugly=bad) fits 'reality'. I get this shit constantly, mostly why I just stopped trying to socialize even with family.