Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone play scp secret laboratory

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Need ppl to play with

How do you get into this “scp” thing? The concept seems cool but I can’t figure out what it is. Is it a webcomic or something? I always wanted to learn about it but never knew where to start.

How do you get into this “scp” thing? The concept seems cool but I can’t figure out what it is. Is it a webcomic or something? I always wanted to learn about it but never knew where to start.
I don’t know anything about the lore except shit from the game itself. I just like it because it’s a team based thing and you have to escape while there’s monsters and military squads all in this one big map, and it’s all controlled by irl people.

It’s literally the online game version of this:

View: https://youtu.be/p8Mf1_im9E4

no massa milky

used to,not anymore

I could play a few games with you if you want but I'm not sure how good my ping will be connecting to an American server since I'm from Australia. I'm not doing anything today so I've got some free time.

I could play a few games with you if you want but I'm not sure how good my ping will be connecting to an American server since I'm from Australia. I'm not doing anything today so I've got some free time.
Fuaark Australia. How good is your ping in EU? I used to play with people from Greece/turkey and we’d compromise on a central eu server and we were all good. Drop your steamlossus

Fuaark Australia. How good is your ping in EU? I used to play with people from Greece/turkey and we’d compromise on a central eu server and we were all good. Drop your steamlossus
I'm not sure of my ping on EU servers, I'd have to check. My steam is Numb_Digger with the cat pfp.

The concept of the game is interesting but the game itself sucks IMO.

I have all of my games pirated except Doom Eternal which my brother bought on steam.