Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone remember angryman from r/incels?

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
He was an absolutely based currycel. He used to post from like late 2016 to January 2017. Most of the threads on the subreddit were by him. It was sustained and prolonged rage at foids over an extended period of time, it was beautiful and I have never seen anything like it since. I had a screenshot saved where he talked about treating foids like farm animals, I will try to find it.

He finally convinced his parents to take him to a plastic surgeon but the plastic surgeon refused to operate on him due to his mental state and he apparently roped.

I miss him dearly and want to see his threads again.

He finally convinced his parents to take him to a plastic surgeon but the plastic surgeon refused to operate on him due to his mental state and he apparently roped.
Lol wtf

Jesus....

:cryfeels:

He was an absolutely based currycel. He used to post from like late 2016 to January 2017. Most of the threads on the subreddit were by him. It was sustained and prolonged rage at foids over an extended period of time, it was beautiful and I have never seen anything like it since. I had a screenshot saved where he talked about treating foids like farm animals, I will try to find it.

I miss him dearly and want to see his threads again.
We should find out where that plastic surgeon lives and make him rope too.

I talked to him alot. very brutal when he roped

@FullTimeLoser do you know that guy?

@FullTimeLoser do you know that guy?
No clue, I mainly remember the users who were on lovecels, elliotsecondascent, currycel, foriegnincel, rippedrichandincel. I remember the guy who crucified his dick too lol.
I don't recall ever having most posts be from one guy.

No clue, I mainly remember the users who were on lovecels, elliotsecondascent, currycel, foriegnincel, rippedrichandincel. I remember the guy who crucified his dick too lol.
I don't recall ever having most posts be from one guy.
Do you remember Subhuman1980? He was famous on Braincels.

brutal reminder that you've got to hold frame even with a plastic surgeon

Do you remember Subhuman1980? He was famous on Braincels.
I remember him. He was the literal "5'2 indian janitor" excpet shorter. Has he mad another apperance since ditching society and going to the woods?

He was a good poster. I remember his based post about raising females like cattle just to serve men. He just disappeared one day and wasn't active towards the end of r/incels and he wasn't on r/braincels. I heard Kiwifarms or some similar site like lolcow had doxxed some r/incels users so I thought he was laying low because of that, but brutal to hear he disappeared because he probably roped

I remember his threads - I didn't know he roped. That is profoundly sad. I thought I was the only one left active on the site besides sarge who was active on r/incels.

Nice to be in the company of proper villains again.

The user i miss the most was StAliaHarkonnen. He made some great high IQ posts.

sounds vaguely familiar

The surgeon literally caused him to rope.
brutal reminder that you've got to hold frame even with a plastic surgeon
brootal

I remember his threads - I didn't know he roped. That is profoundly sad. I thought I was the only one left active on the site besides sarge who was active on r/incels.

I remember that satire Alia Harkonen wrote about self improvement, was a masterpiece

No plastic surgery for your race

Sarge was never active on r/incels

He made maybe 3 posts then he announced this site

No plastic surgery for your race

Sarge was never active on r/incels

He made maybe 3 posts then he announced this site

Precisely - There is virtually no one left from those days.