Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone remember the horror of getting a haircut in middle/high school?

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
I would always try to minimize the haircuts during the school year, and try to get them during the breaks so there was minimal "shock." It's always good for an incel to have long hair, so his ugliest features are covered up. But when an incel gets a fresh haircut, in school, he becomes the center of attention for the entire day. Everyone laughing at how ugly his eye area that used to be covered up, and how exposed his ugliness is.
I'm so glad I don't have to worry about that anymore.

I've had long hair since middle school
I cut it when I started uni, but I looked like a dyke (somehow it exposed the softness of my face features), so I grew it out again (it's about shoulder-length atm)

Yes cause my forehead i know this too well

always hated getting haircuts even as an adult

Yes, those days were dreadful.

Yes I can relate man
I'd look ridiculous

Yes i remember that

I just used to hate going to the barbers and sitting in a chair for 30 minutes as a kid.

Can relate a lot
Never gonna cut my hair again tbh

No solution in Russia, times when I went to school, where man could be counted as fag for having "too long" hair

I miss those days. I had shit hair back then but at least I had some. I've had the same haircut for 10 year now. Being a bald fuck.

I would always try to minimize the haircuts during the school year, and try to get them during the breaks so there was minimal "shock." It's always good for an incel to have long hair, so his ugliest features are covered up. But when an incel gets a fresh haircut, in school, he becomes the center of attention for the entire day. Everyone laughing at how ugly his eye area that used to be covered up, and how exposed his ugliness is.
I'm so glad I don't have to worry about that anymore.
Oh fuck dont bring back those memories, my brain repressed them for a reason.