Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Does anyone sleep all day?

I sometimes sleep for 12 hours, sleep and dreaming are good copes, especially if u learn lucid dreaming. I had lucid dreams a few times.

I am in uni and I have not attended class in a month and I do this. I will sleep from 9am to 12 am because i lucid dream.

I go to sleep at 7AM and sleep for a minimum of 8 hours

i wish, im actually one of those guys that can sleep only 6 hours and still function properly

depends if I take sleeping pills or not

I never liked sleeping a lot beacuse I feel like I'm wasting the days I have awake.

My body wakes me up early unless I went to bed late the night before.

i wish, im actually one of those guys that can sleep only 6 hours and still function properly
If you eat healthy and exercise normally you should be able to get less sleep

insomnicel. This cough syrup isn't doing anything, it's fucking bullshit

i sleep from 4-7am to 2-4pm every day

I sometimes sleep for 12 hours, sleep and dreaming are good copes, especially if u learn lucid dreaming. I had lucid dreams a few times.

I tried to lucid dream but then got sleep paralysis and it scared the shit out of me

I only sleep all day if I go to bed around 10 AM. I wake up around 6 PM and then repeat the process.

I sleep from 10pm-4am, then 7am-10am, then 2pm-4pm