[Serious] Does anything productive or original actually go on inside a woman’s brain?

JailBait109

JailBait109

Why even bother?
-
I know that there are really “smart” women who work in fields with an education much higher than mine. I know there are foids who build, work with chemicals, and are rocket scientsis. But do they actually have their own original thoughts or do you think they get by from stealing co-worker ideas and pushing them forwards with the benefits they get from being a woman. Can they process their own thoughts or are they good at modifying ideas and faking it. Its hard to believe that they could have a sense of deeper meaning, bc if they did they would surely empathize wouldnt they? :confused:

Sanpakucel

Sanpakucel

Name Geoff
-
Thinking about this is one of my favorite copes tbh. Better an ugly male than an NPC.

LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

24 y/o "khhv"(3D), daydreamingcel, waifucel
-
Females are far more adept than males at communication and socialization skills, with the tendency for females to be viewed favorably by default benefiting them even further. But as for whether or not they have creativity or original thoughts, in general no. Usually if a female appears to have an uncommon or unique idea, she learned it from her family, husband, or social group.

Males are better thinkers, females make the best listeners. Which leads us to the problem of voting, or at the very least the idea of females voting. If the elites don't have good intentions, they'll easily lead the majority of the voting populace down an unfavorable path. Change the social consensus and you alter the female perception of reality.

JailBait109

JailBait109

Why even bother?
-
Females are far more adept than males at communication and socialization skills, with the tendency for females to be viewed favorably by default benefiting them even further. But as for whether or not they have creativity or original thoughts, in general no. Usually if a female appears to have an uncommon or unique idea, she learned it from her family, husband, or social group.

Males are better thinkers, females make the best listeners. Which leads us to the problem of voting, or at the very least the idea of females voting. If the elites don't have good intentions, they'll easily lead the majority of the voting populace down an unfavorable path. Change the social consensus and you alter the female perception of reality.
This is eye opening and upsetting

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Religious volcel
-
True. Women are totally conformist.

Notgoingtomakeit

Notgoingtomakeit

Veteran
-
They are meme generators

WithoutMe

WithoutMe

what the suffering to stto
-
do they actually have their own original thoughts or do you think they get by from stealing co-worker ideas and pushing them forwards with the benefits they get from being a woman
If you find it easier to believe that ever single successful or educated woman is an IP thief instead of some possibly possesing their own ability to apply knowledge you may be retarded.

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
of course no. they are only designed to get chad. nothing else

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Finita est
-
They are memes for sure. And they only think about sex, chad, Netflix, and humiliating ugly and short men. So the answer to your question is no

Huntedbyhate

Huntedbyhate

It never began
-
of course no. they are only designed to get chad. nothing else
Literally says in the Bible that women were designed for men lol. Any Christian that doesn't accept that men are the alphas in our society are m gigacucks

GetFucked

GetFucked

My face is rotting...
-
Women generally have 8-13% smaller brains than men, not to mention males have far more gray matter throughout their brains. I've never had a single philosophical discussion with a woman, even the smart ones are only focused on creating social connections and acquiring resources

Tempus Edax Rerum

Tempus Edax Rerum

28 y/o KHHV (it never vegan)
-
I know that there are really “smart” women who work in fields with an education much higher than mine. I know there are foids who build, work with chemicals, and are rocket scientsis. But do they actually have their own original thoughts or do you think they get by from stealing co-worker ideas and pushing them forwards with the benefits they get from being a woman. Can they process their own thoughts or are they good at modifying ideas and faking it. Its hard to believe that they could have a sense of deeper meaning, bc if they did they would surely empathize wouldnt they? :confused:

Women in the sciences, and I am being very generous with this quote:

"The person who has learned the system of a certain philosophy, although he has the perfect knowledge of all the principles, definitions and arguments found in that philosophy, as well as of the divisions or branches that have been made out of that system, possesses no more than historical knowledge of that philosophy. He knows only what has been told him, his judgments are those which he has received from his teachers. Dispute the validity of a definition, and he is completely at a loss to find another. He has formed his mind on another's, but the imitative faculty is not the productive one. His knowledge has not been drawn from reason, and although objectively considered it is rational knowledge, subjectively it is merely historical knowledge." -Immanuel Kant

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Mythic
-
no lol, they only think about sucking chads dick day and night.

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
No, the only thing they've managed to accomplish was feminism. And that's far from an accomplishment.

M

Mopey

Recruit
-
Holy fuck you're retarded.

Yes, there are foids way smarter and creative than you, far more so.

Even if one agrees with the data and assumes there are different distributions of say "scientific aptitude", theres still a non zero amount of foids on the high tails (even if the ratio of foids to moids get lower as you enter higher thresholds).

YungCell

YungCell

Niggas iffy
-
I dont know bro, probably some of them. I have known foids that were probably much higher IQ than me, weather they were good at just listening and doing what they were told or legitametly intelligent I dont know.

YungCell

YungCell

Niggas iffy
-
Holy fuck you're retarded.

Yes, there are foids way smarter and creative than you, far more so.

Even if one agrees with the data and assumes there are different distributions of say "scientific aptitude", theres still a non zero amount of foids on the high tails (even if the ratio of foids to moids get lower as you enter higher thresholds).
Really? Moids? Blew your cover that quickly?

M

Mopey

Recruit
-
Really? Moids? Blew your cover that quickly?
Pffft come on VC if you want verification. Man was trying to rhyme, fuck.

Edit: Sorry! I meant to say, pardon me for betraying this incel brotherhood sir, I meant to say "MEN" not "moids".

We're subhuman either way, but does that mke you feel better.

YungCell

YungCell

Niggas iffy
-
Pffft come on VC if you want verification. Man was trying to rhyme, fuck.

Edit: Sorry! I meant to say, pardon me for betraying this incel brotherhood sir, I meant to say "MEN" not "moids".

We're subhuman either way, but does that mke you feel better.
Ok, lady. Catch up on Juggernaut Law and leave us be.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Overlord
-
Yes, they get creative in ways to get chads cock

M

Mopey

Recruit
-
Ok, lady. Catch up on Juggernaut Law and leave us be.
Genuinely hope you dont think juggernauts law has anything to do with OP, Ive seen people say stupider shit than that so Im not sure.

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Toxic Misogynist™ with a Bad Personality™
-
Females are far more adept than males at communication and socialization skills
Don’t really agree tbh. Foids have no social skills at all, they just get treated specially because they have a vagina.

San Salvador

San Salvador

Major
-
Souu seksiss of yuu too assuum pyuur wymin steel ideeas froum couwourkers :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Johny.speiz

Johny.speiz

Incel revolution
-

I want to tell you one experience, I went to both WE and EE schools, in WE females almost always had better and higher grades than male. In EE, it was the contrary. Do you think that WE foids are smarter than EE foids? No, I compared a few times my work/test with that of a female that had a higher grade in WE, most of them was the same response, but only written in a different manner. In WE, teachers receive orders to "favor" women over men, and they won't confess it to you. I had many argues with many teachers over this, I was always given some BS response, if not given punishment for "being anti-social, being jealous". Actually, during communist regimes in EE it was exactly like that, but thankfully isn't any more, now it's WE. The same apply for jobs, politics, key positions in government, diplomacy, women is favored because of "quotas".

YungCell

YungCell

Niggas iffy
-
Genuinely hope you dont think juggernauts law has anything to do with OP, Ive seen people say stupider shit than that so Im not sure.
It was directly aimed at you.

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

White Knight Vaccine
-
yes....... only if it benefits her

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

Admiral
-
Nah. The didn't evolve to be creative. Except when it came to bead weaving and grooming themselves etc. while the tribesmen were out hunting and building forts etc, hence the femal dominated modern fashion industry. But even then most of the top designers are men haha