Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does autistic foids have a problem with autistic men?

Karlakarl

Karlakarl

Banned
-
This is something that I really wonder since joining this forum and understanding more why other people also cannot manage to attract foids.

I am NT myself, but not very good looking. Still I would probably be able to manage if it was not for my height. At least that's my theory. I'm rediculously short.... Never was really good talking to foids because of this, as I never had any success to copy and learn from.

However, what I mean is that short foids still prefer taller guys (i'm screwed), but autistic ones should not have a problem with autistic men, or what am I missing?

This is not an insult, I'm just curious.

Women believe they are entitled to men that surpass them in every way physically and lookswise.

literally all foids have massive egos and ridiculous standards nowadays because why shouldnt they, especially when 90% of the planet tells foids "you deserve better sweetie teehee!!!"

women want the best of everything, they see autistic men as weak and inferior

It reminds them what they don't want and hate mostly.

an autistic women can easily get a nt guy that is taller and richer then 99.999999999999999999999999999% of autists .this life is brutal

an autistic women can easily get a nt guy that is taller and richer then 99.999999999999999999999999999% of autists .this life is brutal
"ethnic women don't want ethnic guys"
"autistic women don't want autistic guys"
"short women don't want short guys"
"fat women don't want fat guys"
"skinny women want fit guys, not skinny guys"
"women prefer their partner to be taller than them"

See the pattern? Women don't want their looksmatch or any guy that is similar to them and society now gleefully points it out in a matter of fact way to add insult to injury to the guys that are left out.

See the pattern? Women don't want their looksmatch or any guy that is similar to them and society now gleefully points it out in a matter of fact way to add insult to injury to the guys that are left out.
But fit women want fit guys.
It's probably true that people are to some extent attracted by differences like that, but only to some extent

It's probably true that people are to some extent attracted by differences like that, but only to some extent
But fit guys aren't perceived to be inferior according to women so that isn't imo a fair comparison.

It would be like saying stacies want chads. Yeah but that's not what's being compared here.

The point that I should have made more clear is that women want guys that aren't similar to them in a way they deem not good enough. They will always aim above and feel like they deserve a man that surpasses them in every way and won't happily settle for less.

Yes they do
While autistic man prefer woman who are more close to them looks and intelligence wise autistic women prefer man who are better than them.

This is something that I really wonder since joining this forum and understanding more why other people also cannot manage to attract foids.

I am NT myself, but not very good looking. Still I would probably be able to manage if it was not for my height. At least that's my theory. I'm rediculously short.... Never was really good talking to foids because of this, as I never had any success to copy and learn from.

However, what I mean is that short foids still prefer taller guys (i'm screwed), but autistic ones should not have a problem with autistic men, or what am I missing?

First of, the title is abt autism, your followup comment was kinda confusing. And did you just say outloud you’re NT? Like can you really do that? Have you read the rules? But ok, if to answer the question of the title: The characteristics of the spectrum is difficulty socializing.
In my opinion, social abilities are one of the most important factors for a male success, while in females, it is not. In contrary, females who don’t socialize much are often praised in many cultures, since the old times. More so, even most of the normal might even prefer a quiet awkward autistic girl as a partner over an social butterfly bimbo.
So in conclusion I align well with what this dude said

Crap. Fit women SAY they want fit guys. In reality - couldn’t give less f#cks about fitness as soon as chad. Just like every female basically:) Look at those fit ass models whoring for sloppy skinnyfat leo dicaprio and jack nicholson

Last edited:

What is it with cucks and casually referring to other guys as dude?
Oh yeah wait it's like with foids

A foid calling you a dude is an insult. For some reason it brings to mind that you are just a thing taking up space like a useless coat rack or something. It's so impersonal and demeaning.

Last edited:

Autistic women want NT guys with a minimum looks standard, they dislike aspie men.

First of, the title is abt autism, your followup comment was kinda confusing. And did you just say outloud you’re NT? Like can you really do that? Have you read the rules? But ok, if to answer the question of the title: The characteristics of the spectrum is difficulty socializing.
In my opinion, social abilities are one of the most important factors for a male success, while in females, it is not. In contrary, females who don’t socialize much are often praised in many cultures, since the old times. More so, even most of the normal might even prefer a quiet awkward autistic girl as a partner over an social butterfly bimbo.

Crap. Fit women SAY they want fit guys. In reality - couldn’t give less f#cks about fitness as soon as chad. Just like every female basically:) Look at those fit ass models whoring for sloppy skinnyfat leo dicaprio and jack nicholson
I think it is relevant to the discussion that I do not have autism myself. My inceldom are due to other factors, like my looks and height. I definetely read the rules and do not consider this as bragging. I respect autism and think many of their qualities are often overlooked in society. That is also why I'm surprised to find many aspie incels.
Your cultural take on it makes a lot of sense though. Silent foids are preferred much more than silent men.

No problem with autistic gl men

I think it is relevant to the discussion that I do not have autism myself. My inceldom are due to other factors, like my looks and height. I definetely read the rules and do not consider this as bragging. I respect autism and think many of their qualities are often overlooked in society. That is also why I'm surprised to find many aspie incels.
Your cultural take on it makes a lot of sense though. Silent foids are preferred much more than silent men.
Aspie men are not valued due to being bad at the social manipulation games normies play, it's who you know not what you know.

If you can't connect with others through deceit or playing the game well which you need if you lack looks or a universally pursued value then you're up shit creek.

Thugs get farther in life than law abiding good boys.

Socially adept ppl spot the Socially inept from a mile away & use or abuse them for their own gain.

Aspie men are not valued due to being bad at the social manipulation games normies play, it's who you know not what you know.

If you can't connect with others through deceit or playing the game well which you need if you lack looks or a universally pursued value then you're up shit creek.

Thugs get farther in life than law abiding good boys.

Socially adept ppl spot the Socially inept from a mile away & use or abuse them for their own gain.
Yes, but this is about aspie foids that are not socially adept.

I'm surprised to find many aspie incels
Vad!?
-------------------------------------------------------------
I can say that I am more attracted to extroverted women than women that are like myself.

Last edited:
Why the fuck are you featuring the Swedish flag?

Yea i think so. They probably want normal Chad karlakarlar.

I was inspired by @FinnCel
full

I respect autism and think many of their qualities are often overlooked in society. That is also why I'm surprised to find many aspie incels.

You are surprised to find that many people with Asperger's syndrome are incels?

You are surprised to find that many people with Asperger's syndrome are incels?
Well, autistic people in general, yes. I think autistic people, and aspies, have many qualities, for example, they are often very intelligent and high performing on specific tasks.
After starting this thread, however, I learned that there are like 3-6 asperger men on every asperger woman, which could explain partly why there is an inbalance. Maybe also aspie women prefer chads or normies like many have pointed out here

Isn't there some picture of an ugly foid with down syndrome with a chad

Every foid thinks she's one of the kind, example "oh, I have down syndrome but im different and better from the rest so I deserve a normal guy"

I have only known one autistic woman in my entire life, and she's only attracted to 8/10 muscular chads

Watching Love on the spectrum on Netflix gave me a whole new perspective on this. I understand the difficulty. But there are actually autistic women hooking up with autistic men there, even if you say they only go for chads. If I were autistic, that would at least give me hope enough to try to find meeting points with autistic women. How much have you tried this?

Watching Love on the spectrum on Netflix gave me a whole new perspective on this. I understand the difficulty. But there are actually autistic women hooking up with autistic men there, even if you say they only go for chads. If I were autistic, that would at least give me hope enough to try to find meeting points with autistic women. How much have you tried this?
The only autistic foids I've met are a taken landwhale and a womanlet. Well I haven't met the second yet technically but I'm not holding out hope, because she might be taken and more importantly she's Chad only.

The only autistic foids I've met are a taken landwhale and a womanlet. Well I haven't met the second yet technically but I'm not holding out hope, because she might be taken and more importantly she's Chad only.
Well, personally, I feel like I have to lower my standards a lot because I am not able to match with anyone due to being short and not very good looking... But still can't get any intimacy. What is your standard?

Well, personally, I feel like I have to lower my standards a lot because I am not able to match with anyone due to being short and not very good looking... But still can't get any intimacy. What is your standard?
So the statement that Swedes type like girls isn't just a meme, huh...

On topic now, I would prefer an amazon type girl but obviously that isn't realistic in the slightest. My standards are that she be at least 162 cm tall, 4 PSL face and not fat (chubby is ok but she would have to agree to work out). This girl I've dubbed womanlet is 152 cm, never seen her face and I obviously don't know her weight. But It's over for me as people say in this forum because I'm a 4 myself and currently fat. So yeah, I'm a hypocrite and this doesn't do me any favors.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back