Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious does ben shapiro mogg you

does he

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
-

he's short and has a fat face but decent otherwise

Moggs me cuz alt right

everyone mogs me

mogs me cuz liberals destroyed

oh hell yes. Mr. Shapiro has a nice white face. Most whites are vehemently pro-Israel and don't care about the (((conspiracies))) stormfronters are always complaining about. They just care that you look white and act white

No I mog him to death

oh hell yes. Mr. Shapiro has a nice white face. Most whites are vehemently pro-Israel and don't care about the (((conspiracies))) stormfronters are always complaining about. They just care that you look white and act white
Jfl

We're around the same height but he mogs me at everything else. Aside from maybe voice, he talks really fast and sounds annoying tbh. Brutal voicepill.

He looks like a Jewish Episode 1 Anakin Skywalker.
He mogs us all.

What the fuck are all those books in the background? Do people just put that shit in the background for the optics?

Moggs me cuz alt right
He's just normal Zionist cuckservative, not an alt-righter.

Filthy slimy Jew who openly laughed at the Beirut explosion. He wouldn't laugh had the explosion happened 100 km to the South in his holy land.

he jew mogs me

OP make this public. Gotta find those 4 guys who chose no

he is normie tier at worst. his worst trait is just his height. if you mog him then it's probably not your looks preventing you from getting a gf tbh

I hate Ben Shapiro because every time he says something stupid or Zionist, people always insult his height and shit on short men.

Yeah, but even somebody who's 2.5/10 mogs me. That dude is like a 4 if I am being generous.

Filthy slimy Jew who openly laughed at the Beirut explosion. He wouldn't laugh had the explosion happened 100 km to the South in his holy land.

He's been living in his Jewish, upper-middle-class bubble his whole life. Thinks everyone has had as many privileges and opportunities in life as himself.

Mogs me cuz shekelmaxxed

Statusmaxxed, household name "public intellectual" celebrity, who is an upper-middle class lawyer, by profession.

Pretty sure that mogs everybody here, by default.

Google his sister and thank me later.

Mogs me because of Facts and Logic.

he a manlet still heightmogs me

Hate his voice

FWHR mogs me brutally with facts and logic

face and debate mogs me

I don't think so, I look like a mouth breathing room IQ pirate

No shit. You seen his sister? She's on YT now too and she's GL therefore Shapiro is GL too despite his soy voice. Although he is short as shit but still mogs me.