Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does caffeine shampoo actually does something about balding?

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
I've seen it on TV all the time. Alpecin and many other brands now use caffeine shampoo like Head&Shoulders, Nivea, etc. Does it work, or it's just some marketing bullshit?

No. There is no cure for balding other than trannymaxxing via hormones which kills your dick

With no dick to fuck with there is no point in having hair to attract women

Its a catch 22, its over

idk, worth a shot if you have money
maybe look into pumpkin seed oil too
but nothing will really work miracles if you've already lost a lot of hair, you're pretty much guaranteed to have a lot of bad hair days and a few good hair days

Only hair transplants that are so expensive the general public doesn't know they exists and suicide can cure baldness.

I'm just gonna kill myself when I go bald

I highly doubt it

idk, worth a shot if you have money
maybe look into pumpkin seed oil too
but nothing will really work miracles if you've already lost a lot of hair, you're pretty much guaranteed to have a lot of bad hair days and a few good hair days
They're not really expensive. Many shampoo brands have caffeine shampoo. I didn't lost hair yet, but I'm afraid I will. My dad is bald. I want to prevent baldness as much as possible

They're not really expensive. Many shampoo brands have caffeine shampoo. I didn't lost hair yet, but I'm afraid I will. My dad is bald. I want to prevent baldness as much as possible
Sorry but with that avi I just can't take you serious man. Just stay healthy in general. When did your dad start to use hair?

i personally agree with the theory that it's insulin and testosterone reacting to create baldness. that means reducing blood sugar (eating more rarely and healthier so your insulin stays low) will work best, but you should do your own research because this health shit is never simple

Sorry but with that avi I just can't take you serious man. Just stay healthy in general. When did your dad start to use hair?
By the time he conceived me, he had a lot of hair (30 years old), but after 40 he started losing it like crazy because of the stress from his new job (that he currently has as well). That's the only explanation, my grandpa, his dad is 80 and he has his head full of hair. Stress, plus angry reactions frequently most likely. Oh, and a poor, unhealthy diet (he's also very overweight)

Nothing can cure balding, there are treatments like finasteride and minoxdidil that can help but you need to take them for months to see some results. By the finadteride may give you depression.

By the time he conceived me, he had a lot of hair (30 years old), but after 40 he started losing it like crazy because of the stress from his new job (that he currently has as well). That's the only explanation, my grandpa, his dad is 80 and he has his head full of hair. Stress, plus angry reactions frequently most likely. Oh, and a poor, unhealthy diet (he's also very overweight)
You inherit your hair genes from your mother's side. My father has a full head of hair at 62 and yet I'm balding. The males on my mother's side are all bald. There's a gene present in the X chromosome that affects your follicles' sensitivity to DHT. So the fact that your father is balding has no predictive factor on whether you'll go bald. My dermatologist told me this.
I've been taking finasteride for three years and halted my receding hairline. It does make your dick numb and lowers your sex drive quite a bit and I think it gave me minor gyno. But when I stopped taking it for a week, all the side effects stopped, except the gyno. So I think finasteride gets a bad rap but it's pretty benign. It's very cheap generic (like $30 for six months) so I would say if you're scared of balding you should go to the dermotologist and ask for a prescription.

Edit: Forget to mention that if you have adult acne like me, finasteride will clear it up like accutane.

Last edited:
Even the best shampoo on the market does very little about balding, it might be useful only if you combine it with more effective products

I don’t know tbh, it doesn’t sound very effective though.

Noi tried it, doesn't work.
I'm on Nioxin now

I highly doubt it
Tenor 4

I tend to go with the assumption that if something could actually cure balding we'd probably know about it by now.
Smart but I think hair problems jus cause people to be irrational abt any possible solutions

Last edited:
You inherit your hair genes from your mother's side. My father has a full head of hair at 62 and yet I'm balding. The males on my mother's side are all bald. There's a gene present in the X chromosome that affects your follicles' sensitivity to DHT. So the fact that your father is balding has no predictive factor on whether you'll go bald. My dermatologist told me this.
I've been taking finasteride for three years and halted my receding hairline. It does make your dick numb and lowers your sex drive quite a bit and I think it gave me minor gyno. But when I stopped taking it for a week, all the side effects stopped, except the gyno. So I think finasteride gets a bad rap but it's pretty benign. It's very cheap generic (like $30 for six months) so I would say if you're scared of balding you should go to the dermotologist and ask for a prescription.

Edit: Forget to mention that if you have adult acne like me, finasteride will clear it up like accutane.
That's interesting, I never knew you inherit more of your mom's genes, I thought it was the other way. My mom's brother is 50 and he still has all his hair, and he looks amazing, looks like he's 30,not 50. My mom on the other side has shorter hair probably from her two pregnancies (me and my brother). I don't know about her dad, he died before I was born, I will ask her if he went bald or not. Right now I don't have any signs of balding, but I want to prevent it. I'm 21 and I still have some acne left from my teen years, but it's nowhere near as bad as it used to be. Luckily, Mask Plus did great things to me, I didn't had to take Accutane