Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does .co Have an app?

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Does .co Have an app? Like on AppStore for phone?

Would be cool but it would have to be disguised as a different app if I got it like a calculator.

no, but the mobile browsing experience is solid.

It wouldn’t be allowed on any stores. They should still make an Android app that you can sideload. Apps have deeper access to phone hardware and interfaces that aren’t constrained by the browser. @SergeantIncel

4chan doesn't have an app either online internet forums dont need them 0/10 post mr incelcream we really need to grind you into ice cream

Yes, actually we do have an application but it’s kind of meant to be a secret. If you’ll hand over your account details to me, I’ll be able to connect your account to this application so you can download it for your convenience. :)

I'm using android. I put it as a home screen app and it works wonders.

That would never see the light in an app store of any kind.

It would just get banned from the Play Store and App Store most likely if someone made one. I guess androidcels could get it as an apk though.

It wouldn’t be allowed on any stores. They should still make an Android app that you can sideload. Apps have deeper access to phone hardware and interfaces that aren’t constrained by the browser. @SergeantIncel
what about .apk?

I had a dream about this topic more than a year ago...