Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does constant validation by women from a young age turn you gay?

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
There is an overwhelmingly amount of slayers and twink pretty boys who are gay, one absolute fucking slayer in my calculus class in Uni is legit 9/10 (hottest I've ever seen irl), women love this guy and has perfect features, literally model tier, mogs all the lookism chadlets, I would post a picture of him but I don't even want to risk people irl knowing I'm an incel (to be fair they already think it, I'm ugly as fuck). Anyway this slayer is gay, his boyfriend is a pretty boy chad. 

I noticed this trend, obviously not all gay men are chads but seems the majority are, does constant attention and validation from women from a young age lead to a man becoming gay?

The team, led by Jarka Valentova, recruited 40 gay and 40 straight white, Czech men for the first study and 33 gay and 33 straight men aged in their early 20s for the second.

Eighty pictures were taken of the men in the first study using a Canon camera. Over 11,000 coordinates were established to allow for comparison using geometric morphometrics.

Homosexual men showed relatively wider and shorter faces, smaller and shorter noses, and rather massive and more rounded jaws, "resulting in a mosaic of both feminine and masculine features", the authors of the study found.

Forty female and 40 male students from Charles University were then asked to rate the sexual orientation of the 66 participants in the second study by ranking their masculinity or femininity on a scale on one to seven. One indicated very masculine and seven indicated very feminine.

The face shapes of homosexual men were deemed more masculine on this scale, and raters were unable to correctly identify each participants sexual orientation just from looking at their face. The authors argue this provides evidence that "sexual orientation judgment based on stereotyped gender specific traits leads to frequent misjudgment".