Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Does currycels fare better in SMV than Ricecel ?

Choose the most unfortunate one of them.

• Ricecel

Votes: 24 34.8%
  • Currycel

Votes: 45 65.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SLAVICMorPheus

SLAVICMorPheus

Let the Poor thing just DIE
-
Argument for Ricecel :
Surgerymaxx is an available option due to economic prosperity.
Better standard of living and better hygiene than curries.
Changs are more frequent than Chadpreet, though I doubt the validity of it.
Fair skin gives a halo.
K-pop sensation helps boost SMV via proxy something which currywood fails miserably to emulate.
Most of their countries are not literal shitholes.

Argument for Currycels:
Aryan genes give caucasoid skull.
Sexual dymorphism blessblessed with masculine characteristics such as heavy brow ridge (frequent hunter eye) high nasal bridge with narrower nose, double eye lid, beard over all high T.
Dick mogs Ricecels easily.
Low inhib and risk taking attitude wields both success in ascending as well as failure as being memed.
Unlile noodlewhores currywhores often get mogged by even black sheebons. And due to hypergamy not reaching the critical point yet other races don't stoop low enough to go for currywhores. Especially when noodlewhores mogs average currywhores to hell and back 200 times.
High mate guarding and oppression maxxing.
After Judans Curries are one of the most infamous group to remain exclusive, a trait which is beacoming increasingly rare among Rice societies.

So based not only on looks but all factors combined who do you think got the shortest end of the deal ?

curries are slayers

East Asian males have a much higher SMV due to K-pop. Curries will never be able to compete. When is the last time you saw an Arab bitch drooling over a curry? I have seen plenty of Arab bitches drool over East Asians. And it's not just limited to Arabs. It's also white girls, black girls and other brown girls.

Rices mog Curries

East Asian males have a much higher SMV due to K-pop. Curries will never be able to compete. When is the last time you saw an Arab bitch drooling over a curry? I have seen plenty of Arab bitches drool over East Asians. And it's not just limited to Arabs. It's also white girls, black girls and other brown girls.
Sooo true.
And mind you any girl (especially the one's from war torn shitholeistan and curryland) would love the prospect of marrying a k pop femboy and escape the gutter she was binorn inino.
not at all
Please do and reconsider.
Rices mog Curries
Agree but in the long run do they really hold more prospect ?
I see quite a few curries with rice whores. I have never seen a rice with a currywhore.

What a cruel world...

In order for one group to have lifefuel, the other has to have suifuel. Happiness is contingent on the suffering of others.

Sooo true.
And mind you any girl (especially the one's from war torn shitholeistan and curryland) would love the prospect of marrying a k pop femboy and escape the gutter she was binorn inino.
They even go as far as to learn the language. Pathetic bitches. Curries get mocked when they try to impress girls, meanwhile bitches do it themselves without judgment. Either way, bitches from those countries don't realize that South Koreans are racist as hell. Just lol.
What a cruel world...

In order for one group to have lifefuel, the other has to have suifuel.
It is definitely cruel. Brown girls, even if they're white-passing, for instance will give any other nationality than their own a shot.

IRL I've seen more ricecels that are absolutely done for than currycels. Curries have arranged marriage as an option sometimes while ricecels do not. Average looking curries and ricers are consistently rated 4 or below by foids but I have noticed when a currycel and a ricecel who we might presume to be equal in attractiveness are rated by foids, the ricecel is always rated 1-2 points below the currycel simply because the foid assumes he is a dicklet.

It's kind of a close call to tell who is worse off. There are more changs than chadpreets. A chang will always beat a chadpreet of the same rating. I'm going to have to say ricecels have it worse because they look less masculine and intimidating than currycels.

On average, ricecels mog curries but if we talk of Chad level, curries mog ricels.

ricecels mog curries but curries have higher T than rices

It is definitely cruel. Brown girls, even if they're white-passing, for instance will give any other nationality than their own a shot.
Gotta disagree with this one.
Due to not being duped into the BBC meme no non-white girl whether brown or yellow or even black girl themselves will go for blackcels. But plenty would go for whitecels who post in this forum. This I can almost guarantee.
ricecels mog curries but curries have higher T than rices
How do you get mogged of you have higher T ?

curries definitely have it better tbh. if they live in a traditional Indian community they always have the option of getting an arranged marriage. and since curry foids are one of the lowest smv females they womt have too much of a problem dating their own race, the same cannot be said for us.

ive also noticed that curries tend to be more attractive on average.

ive also noticed that curries tend to be more attractive on average.
I guess only curries you've seen are prolly the one's in Bollywood. Curries are hideous compared to rice. Both curry men and woman. However for Rice the guys are subhuman but the foids are more sought after than whites. This massive disparity between the sexes within the race has caused massive inceldom among rice. While curries are lucky because both curry male and female are on same boat.

Gotta disagree with this one.
Due to not being duped into the BBC meme no non-white girl whether brown or yellow or even black girl themselves will go for blackcels. But plenty would go for whitecels who post in this forum. This I can almost guarantee.
Just yesterday I saw a North African bitch with a black guy who wasn't attractive. I also heard a story yesterday from my friends about this Moroccan hijabi bitch who was dating an average-looking, non-religious black guy. He was friends with a Moroccan guy, but he got frustrated when he found out that a hijabi bitch was going out with him since he's a) black and b) non-religious. These bitches just aren't loyal to their own race anymore. Apparently, they go after non-brown guys after they've been "corrupted" by a brown guy.

I guess only curries you've seen are prolly the one's in Bollywood. Curries are hideous compared to rice. Both curry men and woman. However for Rice the guys are subhuman but the foids are more sought after than whites. This massive disparity between the sexes within the race has caused massive inceldom among rice. While curries are lucky because both curry male and female are on same boat.
no there are a lot of curries and ricecels in my uni. if we take away skin color as a factor, curries arent too bad looking tbh. anything is better than being flat faced. very few of us can pull off the pretty boy look

Not even k-pop rices reach Chad tier looks, while more Iranid-type of curries can reach chad levels of looks.

Ricecels have access to more options because their women are so racist and date inside their race.

-Asian Night at nightclubs
-Asian-focused dating apps
-Asian social groups
-Hookers that only see Asians
-Can go to Asian countries and be treated as human and normal and fit in

On top of that they're not brown and the k-pop and anime/weeb factors give them fetish appeal with girls of all races.

Brown skin = over no matter which race

K-pop musicians aren't Chad-tier in terms of looks, but they have a certain image that young females just love. Similarly, black guys aren't Chad-tier in terms of looks either, but I have seen plenty of them in relationships with really attractive white girls or reasonably attractive brown girls. Brown guys and white guys have it the worst: there's a minimal level of attractiveness that needs to be reached before girls show interest.
Yea i know what you are saying, due to media influence and whatnot they are craved more by teenage girls. But I am speaking purely on a genetic looks level. Koreans cannot breed Chads while Indians can(not specifically just certain types of admixed indians within the country).

But yea, Indians being shilled as a "meme" really impacts their SMV while Koreans getting shilled as cute prettyboys definitely inflates them. I agree with your whole statement bro. This can be said for the other race, but its not possible to speak about it without getting a warning from a certain mod.

I think curry is slightly better than rices. The rice reputation of being a dicklet human bot is really holding them back.
Both have a bad rep, its a hard question ngl

Yea i know what you are saying, due to media influence and whatnot they are craved more by teenage girls. But I am speaking purely on a genetic looks level. Koreans cannot breed Chads while Indians can(not specifically just certain types of admixed indians within the country).

But yea, Indians being shilled as a "meme" really impacts their SMV while Koreans getting shilled as cute prettyboys definitely inflates them. I agree with your whole statement bro. This can be said for the other race, but its not possible to speak about it without getting a warning from a certain mod.
Yep, that's precisely my point: media influence strikes the biggest chord with teenage girls/early 20s. I do agree with you that Indians are more capable of producing Chad-tier men due to Indians also being Caucasian whereas Koreans are not Caucasians. It's just common sense. I think brown guys will forever have a negative reputation thanks to media influences. Also, who is this mod you are referring to? I just came back like a couple of days ago so I dunno what's going on exactly.

Yep, that's precisely my point: media influence strikes the biggest chord with teenage girls/early 20s. I do agree with you that Indians are more capable of producing Chad-tier men due to Indians also being Caucasian whereas Koreans are not Caucasians. It's just common sense. I think brown guys will forever have a negative reputation thanks to media influences. Also, who is this mod you are referring to? I just came back like a couple of days ago so I dunno what's going on exactly.
An Indian chad can lie he is Greek or Italian. This can be helpful to him in getting foid for one night stand though not possible in relationship case.

Ricecels have access to more options because their women are so racist and date inside their race.

-Asian Night at nightclubs
-Asian-focused dating apps
-Asian social groups
-Hookers that only see Asians
-Can go to Asian countries and be treated as human and normal and fit in

On top of that they're not brown and the k-pop and anime/weeb factors give them fetish appeal with girls of all races.
they are racist toward browncels only. lol if you think a noodle will take a ricecel over a white guy

To give the average scale I screenchot pictures from news clips.
Tell me who's moggimg whom.on average.
IMG 20190920 221959
IMG 20190920 222058
Screenshot 20190920 221733
IMG 20190920 221725
IMG 20190920 221028
IMG 20190920 220908
Screenshot 20190920 220807

On average, ricecels mog curries but if we talk of Chad level, curries mog ricels.
Read my recent post

East Asian or ricecels mog seacels heavily.

Brown skin = over no matter which race
Is that what you tell yourself while Tyrone fucks your looks match ?
Not even k-pop rices reach Chad tier looks, while more Iranid-type of curries can reach chad levels of looks.
Most North curries are Iranic. However due to dark skin the traits becomes a failo.

Cuz curries acted like that in real life, certain ones and now media acts like every single one does it. Curries in the west paying the price of the actions curries in India do.

It's extremely tough to say which has it worse. Foids assume all rice are dicklets and they assume all curries are streetshitters. Rices also tend to be more feminine and curries are usually dark as shit, that's stuff foids are also turned off by. They're both high IQ, tend to be manlets as well, curries do have more T so they have that and arranged marriages, but rices can be potentially pretty boys and K-Popmax, so yeah they both have their pros and cons. But I still think ricecels have it slightly better than curries mainly due to skin color and let's be real, unless you're a Tyrone or Chadpreet or Chaddamn etc. most foids find brown/dark skinned men ugly.

they are racist toward browncels only. lol if you think a noodle will take a ricecel over a white guy
If they all preferred white guys, they wouldn't be using channels where white guys are excluded or uncommon. If they wanted a white guy, they could easily get one.

I don't deny that there are chads of all races
I know if you don't have enough pheomelanin. Whatever skin color is it's a failo. But not having strong bones are a bigger failo.
If I could trade whatever fairness I have for more prominen facial bones I will do it in a breath

Curry Chads are fascinating. I don't see many Changs, maybe they are censored or something.

Chadpreet
iu

Chang
iu

Chadpreets mog the fuck out of changs

If they all preferred white guys, they wouldn't be using channels where white guys are excluded or uncommon. If they wanted a white guy, they could easily get one.
Most common interracial couple. Google that shit mother fakah.
Chadpreets mog the fuck out of changs
Not all Changs.
Gandy Mogher Chang mogs almost all ChadPreets.
Thanks to the few droplets of caucasian blood we are in the Judans cross hair and now they wanna eliminate us like theu dod to whites. Fuck the sheckle goblins.
no there are a lot of curries and ricecels in my uni. if we take away skin color as a factor, curries arent too bad looking tbh. anything is better than being flat faced. very few of us can pull off the pretty boy look
In my uni thw ethnic scene looks sth like this:
The curries and rice males form an incel alliance.
The arabs act as beta orbiters of CHAD. Yes they orbit white Chad so that they can sniff Becky's fart whwn Chad flirts with her.
Noodlewhores orbit white almost anything ranging from Mid tier normie till Giga Chad. They leave no white stones unturned.
Currywhores are usually among themselves and act spiteful towards any other foid. Sometimes you'll see Sand foids among curry foids and they don't let anyone else among them.
Tyrone always keep a Stacy in his arm. Blackcels are.invisible to everyone.
Hispaniccels are thwir own group. Sometimes they chill with whites.

Last edited:
Curries lose hands down, the memes alone bring them down to lowest possible score.

ricecels can just prettyboymaxx

Curries are better off in the west. Some of them can run BBC game like Deepak Wayne.

Gooks all look the same:

- short
- weird glasses
- bizarre sense of humor and laugh
- microdick
- no facial or body hair
- all look the same. No variety whatsoever
- ugly black hair
- low T no muscle no masculinity

idk but godfrey gao is one GL chang, 6'4 riceman too
Curries are better off in the west. Some of them can run BBC game like Deepak Wayne.

Gooks all look the same:

- short
- weird glasses
- microdick
- no facial or body hair
- ugly black hair
Shitskin nigger cope

Gooks all look the same:

- short
- weird glasses
- microdick
- no facial or body hair
- ugly black hair
Shitskin hindu cope.

Status
Not open for further replies.