Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Does death by hanging hurt? Does the pain last long? How is it to hang yourself?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Asking for real. I can't find any informations on my questions on the internet and I bet some people who lived through it have given their opinion on this way to commit suicide. Do you guys have some intel on this?

No one here would know, you'd have to die to know.

But the way it happened for Saddam Hussein, there was a terrible accident that I have to imagine was painful. So no, don't hang yourself.

Well some people survived suicide by roping so they know and probably told their stories.
But the way it happened for Saddam Hussein, there was a terrible accident that I have to imagine was painful. So no, don't hang yourself.
Never heard about this one. What happenned?

Don't rope, but if you do, there are better ways of doing it.

It can be instant if you do it with the right knot at the right height.

Otherwise you will just swing there suffocating in pain until you pass out.

Ive looked this shit up in the past, you should be able to find it

Edit: found it again https://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/hanging/drop-hanging

Last edited:
I read this a while ago that some Japanese guy who survived hanging said the pain and stress was unbearable so he got himself loose, but I'm guessing if you jump from a certian height the weight of your body will snap or dislocate your own neck causing a fast death. (Depending on your weight tho.) If not end up crippled.

Edit: It might even end up breaking your trachea (windpipe)

Last edited:
Make sure to get a long rope and jump from a good height, so it will break your neck immediately.

Don't rope, but if you do, there are better ways of doing it.
Like what? Overdose on medicine drugs? Are there any drugs that make you calmly go to sleep and then stop your heart in this sleep? Basically like assisted suicide.

It will hurt for 10-15 seconds. Depending on how much you weigh, you will get to experience similar to what George Floyd felt. After 15 seconds mark, you will already lose consciousness due to lack of O2 to the brain. You will twitch for the next minute involunatrly

On a pain scale, it hurts 8/10. You are essentually crushing your throat under your own bodyweight.
I tried it just to see and for when shit gets too bad
Like what? Overdose on medicine drugs? Are there any drugs that make you calmly go to sleep and then stop your heart in this sleep? Basically like assisted suicide.
Fentanyl. Heroin. IMO if you were to go out, might as well go out on a drug binge. Hyper drive thoses sense for all they years they were hypo drived. then go out on the last stash

Last edited:

How should someone kill themselves in what way

I am well hung and yes, it hurts very much!

Because no vegines :/ wants my horsecock inside them.

Depends, drop hanging. I have read it is instant death but you have to know how to do it so it snaps your neck. Or else you crush your throat and die in pain till you pass out from lack of oxygen.

There is also suspension, I think I saw this in a Japanese comic. You suspend till you pass out from from lack of oxygen. So you restrict your hands and tie yourself somewhere you can just hang from your neck.

Yea it probably will hurt

jfl at roping in the literal sense, by far one of the worst ways to die. If I ever decided on doing so I'd stick with gas or something. Most of the traditional ways of roping are just unbearable, that's why you die.

There's suicide videos on sites like bestgore if you want to see what actually happens.

Probably hurts a lot. If you have a stool right under yourself and kick it out from under you, you might break your neck with your own weight. But if you stand on a stool with your toes and slowly knock the stool/chair over, you’ll die slower. Youre just suffocating to death if the initial drop doesnt break your neck. So probably feels something like drowning

There are better ways of commuting suicide, such as blowing your brains out. Instant, though messy for any family you might care about having to go through it. Regardless, don’t kill yourself without going ER, it’s the most cucked and simp thing you can do. Because in that very moment you are shoving that barrel in your mouth, Chad has several whores sucking his cock with theirs. The only way you can kill your self without being a complete cuck is by evening the game. Then, you can die in peace.

It sucks how most methods are either terribly painful or require things difficult to get access to. I think the exit bag one is the best one all things concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back