Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Does everyone have ADHD now?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
Symptoms of Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
  • carelessness and lack of attention to detail. (Happens to everyone at a certain moment)
  • continually starting new tasks before finishing old ones. (it happens to everyone)
  • poor organisational skills. (it happens to everyone at a certain moment of your life because nobody is perfect)
  • inability to focus or prioritise. ( Happens when you face something that you aren't interested.)
  • continually losing or misplacing things. ( That's normal... )
  • forgetfulness. ( Normal too)
  • restlessness and edginess. ( That's normal and it happens to everyone... just because you're restless at some moments it doesn't mean you have some disease)
  • difficulty keeping quiet, and speaking out of turn. ( If you have difficult to keep quiet, you have a problem and if you're too quiet, you have a problem too. lmao

Symptoms in children and teenagers

• having a short attention span and being easily distracted
  • making careless mistakes – for example, in schoolwork
  • appearing forgetful or losing things
  • being unable to stick to tasks that are tedious or time-consuming ( THIS IS SO STUPID... EVERYONE IS UNABLE TO STICK TO TASKS THAT ARE TEDIOUS LMAO)

• excessive physical movement
  • excessive talking
  • being unable to wait their turn
  • acting without thinking
  • interrupting conversations
  • little or no sense of danger
This is called being stupid or being anxious.

Others symptoms
  • inability to deal with stress
  • extreme impatience
  • taking risks in activities, often with little or no regard for personal safety or the safety of others – for example, driving dangerously
Can I use the excuse of having ADHD when I run into a bike and kill a child?

so almost everyone has or "had" ADHD as a teenager/kid then...

What do you think about this?

It really pisses me off when I see people that say they have ADHD.
No, you don't have ADHD, you're just a lazy and a stupid person.

tbh I don't believe that ADHD exists.
ADHD is mostly confused with lack of discipline

Last edited:
I might have ADD

no that's just being incel

Ofc I cant learn stuff or read books, but this is because apathy and abulia, not because adhd

tbh I don't believe that ADHD exists.
It definitely does, when i was at a mental hospital the doctors watching over us would allow us sometimes to go out into the hallway(but never outside for whatever reason, i guess they were afraid we would run away when they weren't looking) and there was this one kid...i don't think i have EVER seen him sit down in the entire 2 months i was there. Now granted he wasn't in our "wing" so i don't know what he was doing the entire time but still, how does one have SO much energy?

ADHD is a blessing
inattentive ADHD is a curse

It's just an excuse to give you (((pills)))
This. ADHD is a meme disease. Literally every child to have ever lived struggles with restlessness and lack of focus. They're children.

Its painful to keep focused

ADHD is an excuse for faggot normies to pass school without doing shit.

Maybe ADD from excessive cell phone use

tbh I don't believe that ADHD exists
It exists but it's overdiagnosed

Actual ADHD is the symptoms you describe but taken to the extreme, for example short attention span—no attention span whatsoever, the person is literally switching to a new activity every few seconds

Also:
Happens to everyone
Did you question everyone? Just because occasionally these things happen to you and your friends doesn't mean it happens to everyone

I don’t know tbh. I don’t think I have adhd.

TBH psychology is a very, very limited science if it can even be considered a science. Most people will have some of those symptoms but not all, yet they group all together and make a category out of it.

It exists but it's overdiagnosed

Actual ADHD is the symptoms you describe but taken to the extreme, for example short attention span—no attention span whatsoever, the person is literally switching to a new activity every few seconds

Also:

Did you question everyone? Just because occasionally these things happen to you and your friends doesn't mean it happens to everyone
In 20 years that will happen in your life at least one time...
nobody's perfect!