Does Female pleasure matter?

Salutextm

Salutextm

Recruit
-
I've been thinking, objectively the purpose for sex is to reproduce. Men essentially enjoy this since they need to climax for reproduction to happen in light of the fact that the nerves that make sex feel pleasurable are in the head of the Penis. So a male's pleasure is truly essential and will happen more often than not.

But I couldn't think of any natural reason for the female orgasm or female pleasure. That is to say, women don't need to experience any pleasure for reproduction to occur. They simply must be there and take the man's seed. Female pleasure is as of now, harder to accomplish than male due to placement of nerve endings (clitoris) and hormonal differences (testosterone)

So for what reason do people feel like its the man's fault for a woman not getting off when their pleasure isn't to be prioritized to begin with? Naturally, their pleasure doesn't even matter. Or at least I couldn't find any reason as to why it would

Mainländer

Mainländer

For JB wives and a future for high-T men.
-
The irony is that if you violently dominate and rape them without thinking about their pleasure, that's when they orgasm the most.

The Abyss

The Abyss

Cope 'til you rope.
-
The irony is that if you violently dominate and rape them without thinking about their pleasure, that's when they orgasm the most.
Lol take a bitch rough & squirt goes the cunny. Fgm puts an end to any female pleasure.

IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

Not Enough Y-Chromosome
-
All a Woman wants is to be fucked hard by Chad and then ignored .

Danzai

Danzai

Local weeb
-
Their pleasure doesn’t matter. Foids were made to make babies, not enjoy themselves in it.

Jal16

Jal16

A face that can cure nymphomania
-
Since hook up culture is growing, society deems it most important

S

ShyManlet

Recruit
-
in the past it dont matter. man's the only one who can make money and therefore hold all the power.
nowadays you have to work so hard to have a women agree to an ONS.
And if you cant pleasure her, she wont come back for a 2nd round bro.

or in marriage these days, if you cant pleasure her, shes more likely to cheat or be bitchy,
and its all your fault because you cant satisfy her :soy: jfl

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Wizard
-
No.

God didn’t think female pleasure was important enough to create life. Why would I give a fuck if she enjoys or not

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
Why would the pleasure of a toilet matter?

FinnCel

FinnCel

Legend
-
Yes, there have been studies of it

S

ShyManlet

Recruit
-
No.

God didn’t think female pleasure was important enough to create life. Why would I give a fuck if she enjoys or not
God dont exist, nature dont give a fuck about womens pleasure, but also dont give a fuck about men who werent fit enough to reproduce...jfl if God even exist I doubt it give a fuck about incels problems though...

Huntedbyhate

Huntedbyhate

It never began
-
Fuck no! I wish that all females had their clits cut off so they couldn't experience pleasure. More foids for us and fewer for Chad

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

Major
-
Fem pleasure only matter if she is making moans while penetrated when she about to cum since it would give me a pleasure due arousal. Other than that who cares about them?

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

No loli-no life!
-
Only if she cute loli waifu of supreme gentleman. Femoids dont matter

AutisticCopecel

AutisticCopecel

a coping autist tries to not rope
-
it depends to what extend do you mean it matters, it matters if you want a LTR but for reproductional wise reasons not really

Wonder

Wonder

Disordercel
-
Males that care about women's pleasure are doing it because of ego. Nothing else to it.

Salutextm

Salutextm

Recruit
-
it depends to what extend do you mean it matters, it matters if you want a LTR but for reproductional wise reasons not really
Yeah, that.

I was looking for natural reasons as to why it would matter. I'm not even trying to twisting info or whatever for my own views, I legit couldn't find any evidence for female pleasure actually having any vital role in in reproducing.

slaaneshcel

slaaneshcel

Recruit
-
Women dont matter, If you as an incel fail to apply the same standards foids apply to you then you've already lost.

Braincel14w

Braincel14w

High inhib mentalcel oldcel
-
It matters in that the more pleasure you give a foid during sex, the easier time you will have to getting sex with her again.

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
No, they don't matter in general.

Dionysus

Dionysus

Captain
-
No it will come naturally if your chad

Salutextm

Salutextm

Recruit
-
Leave it up to an IT user to completely miss the point

capture-7-png.108910

This dumbass comment received 138 upvotes. IT is an abomination

Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Veteran
-
I've been thinking, objectively the purpose for sex is to reproduce. Men essentially enjoy this since they need to climax for reproduction to happen in light of the fact that the nerves that make sex feel pleasurable are in the head of the Penis. So a male's pleasure is truly essential and will happen more often than not.

But I couldn't think of any natural reason for the female orgasm or female pleasure. That is to say, women don't need to experience any pleasure for reproduction to occur. They simply must be there and take the man's seed. Female pleasure is as of now, harder to accomplish than male due to placement of nerve endings (clitoris) and hormonal differences (testosterone)

So for what reason do people feel like its the man's fault for a woman not getting off when their pleasure isn't to be prioritized to begin with? Naturally, their pleasure doesn't even matter. Or at least I couldn't find any reason as to why it would
Female pleasure shouldn't matter shit. Can a man provide and make her pregnant? That's enough
It matters in that the more pleasure you give a foid during sex, the easier time you will have to getting sex with her again.
Monarchic Rome like patriarchy and force her to stay with the husband 0 cucks given if he doesn't satisfy her sexually. End of the problem

Last edited:
Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

NEETcel, 23 y/o virgin, LDARing
-
One time I asked my foid coworker, "do you prefer to be pleasured to pleasure" and she said, "I would rather be pleasured. I need to cum when I'm fucking. Like, a dude can't just cum and dip. He has to make me cum" ngl she said that