Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Does graduating from high school as a Kissless virgin mean that you have bottom tier genetics?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
How fucking ugly am I? I missed out on girls in high school and I was extremely depressed and suicidal all the time because I knew I was missing out and I couldn’t do anything about it. I already surgerymaxxed hoping that I would leave inceldom. I am still just as incel as I’ve always been.

Yes.
Denying this is cope.

Yes.
Denying this is cope.
This.
How fucking ugly am I? I missed out on girls in high school and I was extremely depressed and suicidal all the time because I knew I was missing out and I couldn’t do anything about it. I already surgerymaxxed hoping that I would leave inceldom. I am still just as incel as I’ve always been.
Yes. This is when I knew it was over me.

probably but, not definitive until your through college

Yes, I desperately NTmaxxed and jestermaxxed like crazy in high school (I was bluepilled at the time), am still a kissless virgin.
Cope

foids are dysgenic

It's over if you graduate HS as virgin.

Yes. It means that, at best, you are a low-sexdrive cel, but more likely just unable to get a foid.

I did this but with college :feelsbadman:

Probably but if could just be you want to a very small highschool with a very limited number of foids.

it's certainly a good indicator

Absolutely.

If you end up a khhv after more than a decade of school it's highly likely that you're an ugly incel. Unless you rejected foids of course.

Most normies do experience at least something sexual/romantic in high school/college/whatever.

only if u re 6/10 or higher and going to looksmaxing gymcelling etc. maybe before 25 u could ascend

No. Tons of guys are naturally awkward and beta looking still at 16-17. Puberty is still in effect.

But graduating university at 21/22, yes.

what surgeries did u do?

after college imo

Confirmed subhuman

i did rhinoplasty and otoplasty. I look better but I still have unfixable flaws like long midface and bad skull shape.
Oh nice. Must’ve cost a lot for rhinoplasty huh I want it but I don’t have the money

Posting here regularly is the greatest indicator of bottom tier genetics.