Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does he mog you?

Does he mog you?

• Total voters
wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
It's about a guy who wanted to try alternative living. He moved to a collective living village, slum fort type of thing. Built his own tent but it got too cold in the tent during the winter so he had to move into the house nearby, the house had no heating so it was 14degrees fahrenheit/-10celsius INSIDE the house. Now he lives in the chicken house loft. This was filmed 7 years ago so i'm not sure if he still lives there.

View: https://youtu.be/oIITTxSpYZs

He hairmogs me to oblivion.

this is what normies think ugly people look like. they'll tell you to get a haircut, shower and fashionmax because they instantly assume you're living like this guy.

Mogs me to another universe. Nothing is worst than to be born a truecel.

Yes, it's not even a question.

>thumbnail shows a white man

He'd hardmog me if he shaved, get an haircut and shit. But I'm pretty sure we are equals to the foids eyes, if he remains in this state of physical decay. I don't think this guy exists to the eyes of women. But I take care of myself every day I do bodybuilding, I put on looksmaxxing products etc.. He comes to my level by being a waste that only washes once a month.

Pretty depressing.

Almost any man with BMI much higher than mine (16.5) mogs me.

Mogs me hard. he looks more inbred than me but besides that Mogs me in all other ways

Of course. He's not bad looking, he's just ungroomed and dressed like a hobo.

im the ugglies person alive so...

this is what normies think ugly people look like. they'll tell you to get a haircut, shower and fashionmax because they instantly assume you're living like this guy.