Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Does height even matter as a giraffecel?

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Officer
★★★
So basically I am a skinny dude with a long ass neck and I am 185cm tall. In the following pictures you can see my shitty frame, long neck and wide face in comparison with an average dude I found on google. Sadly, with the recent amount of attention we have got I cant upload actual pictures so I have to use shitty drawings of myself (I took a picture and just drew the outlines). If you want to see your true subhumanis just to a comparison aswell.
This picture looks kinda normal:
Test1

Comparison to the average dude:
Test2

Attach images instead of putting them to IMGUR, imgur banned this site.

Attach images instead of putting them to IMGUR, imgur banned this site.
Are we really THAT famous now that image hosting sites ban us? And I did btw now add the pictures here

6'1'' is a solid height.

All you have to do at that height is eat a little so you don't look like a withered and girls will start hitting on you.

6'1'' is a solid height.

All you have to do at that height is eat a little so you don't look like a withered and girls will start hitting on you.
But my question is if my height even count because of my long neck. If I had a normal neck I would be like 5'9 or something so less shorter

For height to be beneficial you need a great frame or a really good face or jbw

Wdym the dude is getting frame/skull/neck mogged to no end

But my question is if my height even count because of my long neck. If I had a normal neck I would be like 5'9 or something so less shorter
I would imagine building up some muscle on/around your neck like your traps would make it look less freaky. But who knows.