[Discussion] Does immigration affect the dating scene and inceldon ?

Diocel

Diocel

tranny killer
-
Dec 5, 2019
title, also are you against immigration ? especially European immigration.

S

Spioenkop1

Recruit
-
Dec 25, 2019
Ofcourse immigration has made the dating market even more competitive for males, because the majority of immigrants are male. Its even impossible to date a muslim women.

There is a reason why the majority of far right voters are men And the vast majority of refugee lovers women (They just cannot get enough).
End non Europeean immigration now, deport those who are already here and punish foids who have sexual relationships with refugees.

JohnWickCel

JohnWickCel

Captain
-
Jan 21, 2020
No. Unless those guys have chad looks most don't get much. You also see a lot of rape gangs at least in europe.

Diocel

Diocel

tranny killer
-
Dec 5, 2019
Monk of Failure

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
Jul 14, 2019
Not true. In US, white men are still most desired.

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
-
May 2, 2018
just makes more competition because it's mostly men coming over.

S

Spioenkop1

Recruit
-
Dec 25, 2019
but ethnics are less attractive than whites

why ? because muslims foids goes to immigrant men instead of native muslims ?

brutal
In which world are you living?
In mine women who would have fucked incels ( low status german women and landwhales)in the past now fuck chaddams and Tyrones. Its recent mass immigration which has caused an incel pandemic in Germany. I read now for the first time even black pilled comments (and they dont know about us) In YouTube comments newspaper articles etc. the halle shooter was also an incel etc.

muslim Foids are prevented from their families on pursing chad and non chad European cock. Many had to pay even with their lives if they tried.

I don’t think these Measures are brutal they are rather appropiate and fair judged by the dire situation we are living in.
Not true. In US, white men are still most desired.
In the USA as a white guy you are kind of in luck compared to us Europecels, because Hispanic women and noodlewhores crave for white cock.

Diocel

Diocel

tranny killer
-
Dec 5, 2019
In which world are you living?
In mine women who would have fucked incels ( low status german women and landwhales)in the past now fuck chaddams and Tyrones. Its recent mass immigration which has caused an incel pandemic in Germany. I read now for the first time even black pilled comments (and they dont know about us) In YouTube comments newspaper articles etc. the halle shooter was also an incel etc.

muslim Foids are prevented from their families on pursing chad and non chad European cock. Many had to pay even with their lives if they tried.

I don’t think these Measures are brutal they are rather appropiate and fair judged by the dire situation we are living in.
i don't live in europe, that why im asking.

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
-
Sep 30, 2019
No. Unless those guys have chad looks most don't get much. You also see a lot of rape gangs at least in europe.
This. Immigrants usually are bunchs of deathnics looking for wagecucking opportunities.

S

Spioenkop1

Recruit
-
Dec 25, 2019
i don't live in europe, that why im asking.
They basically grass of the lowest tiers of local women. Increases competition, because the whole market is on movement. And it isn’t insignificant even if some like to downplayed this here. ( nothin against ethnicels here)

S

Spioenkop1

Recruit
-
Dec 25, 2019
You fail for foid propaganda. They only existed in the uk. In mainland Europe nothing is more protected than foids. There are hardly any real rapes. The high rate of sexual crimes in Sweden and Germany is only achieved, because even a wrong approach now counts as a rape, especially in Sweden. I think in Germany 95% of all sexual offenses are conducted by men with whom foids actually wanted to fuck with.

Wagiecel

Wagiecel

Misanthrope
-
Dec 25, 2019
Anything that's increases the supply fucks over people more.

It's not just dating. Jobs, resources etc. Once more people come in, each person gets less

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Nov 8, 2017
because the majority of immigrants are male.
punish foids who have sexual relationships with refugees.
Are you trying to mean ethnics are fucking western women? You understand it does not make any sense right?

You are mayocoping too hard, mellow it down.

JohnWickCel

JohnWickCel

Captain
-
Jan 21, 2020
You fail for foid propaganda. They only existed in the uk. In mainland Europe nothing is more protected than foids. There are hardly any real rapes. The high rate of sexual crimes in Sweden and Germany is only achieved, because even a wrong approach now counts as a rape, especially in Sweden. I think in Germany 95% of all sexual offenses are conducted by men with whom foids actually wanted to fuck with.
I'm not falling for any propaganda. And yeah I know their mainly in the UK I even heard the police there let it happen because they were afraid of being called racist.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

-
Nov 8, 2017
In mine women who would have fucked incels ( low status german women and landwhales)in the past now fuck chaddams and Tyrones.
JFL, how many of ethnics are chaddam and tyrones? Do you have any fucking idea what the actual fuck you are babbling?

Also why would women fuck incels?

S

Spioenkop1

Recruit
-
Dec 25, 2019
JFL, how many of ethnics are chaddam and tyrones? Do you have any fucking idea what the actual fuck you are babbling?

Also why would women fuck incels?
Sry to trigger you but this is the reality here. Sry currycels have indeed no chance here. Just noticed due to this forum.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

-
Nov 8, 2017
Sry to trigger you but this is the reality here. Sry currycels have indeed no chance here. Just noticed due to this forum.
I was not talking about curries you numbskull. I was talking about chaddam and tyrones.

Curries have no chance, that's a very well known fact.

What do you mean by "here"? Where do you live? I live in the west too.

Never saw a chaddam irl. How much % of immigrants are chaddams and how much % of blacks are tyrones? Do you have any idea?

Btw, if you are an incel, you are not actually white. You are an ethnic, more specifically you are a street-shitting curry. So that's irrelevant.

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
-
Aug 6, 2018
Western women like non Somali Africans and Middle Easterns. Persians in particular are a lot of chads. Curries and latins, not so much. Rices are a mixed bag I'd guess but I haven't been paying too much attention to such things to know precisely. I think some women find rices hot what with their lean physiques and high iqs.