Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does it work befriending chads? Will their sweat and temperature and bone personality transfer to me? Will women want to fuck a subhuman that is a...

Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
...friend of the popular chads? I know that women would prefer me not existing and that all women should exist with chads alone on this earth but here we are.

I will hug chads and absorb his sweat in order to attract women with my chad stink. I will talk slower and darker, like chads.

I will act lile I have a big cock like my chad friends. There had to be a food that would want to fuck a popular guy that is friends with chad.

Or will I be cucked and left to rot when they see that my bone personality is not sufficient?

Do foids detect a non-chad in a group of chad friends like the terminator? Will they apply eugenics to me? I would settle for chad scraps even if she has my chad friends cum running down her pussy. Chad's cum will absorb into my penis and make me have his powers.

I want to believe

They'd just use you to get girls. Think of it this way... Imagine a 5'6 ethnic manlet standing next to a 6'4 white muscular chad. Chad will only look like GigaChad standing next to an incel. He'd also use words like, "Bro" when around foids to make the incel look beta while he looks alpha.

They'd just use you to get girls. Think of it this way... Imagine a 5'6 ethnic manlet standing next to a 6'4 white muscular chad. Chad will only look like GigaChad standing next to an incel. He'd also use words like, "Bro" when around foids to make the incel look beta while he looks alpha.
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Kill all chads and holes!!!!!!

if they actually take the chance to introduce you to their circles, sure

if not, then no, and you're probably being taken advantage of

They will only use you to make themselves look better, even if they aren't aware of it, that is the effect you will have if you hang around with a chad. As an incel.

It wont work your face will be still ugly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back