Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does "just bee confident" work for women?

Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
I thought that it didn't matter at all until a recent experience made me think otherwise.

On the first day of chem class the teacher told us to introduce ourselves to each other. This girl sitting near me who I thought was a PSL 6/10 introduced herself and seemed super confident. It was only today when I looked at her and really analyzed her face closely that I realized she's actually a 5/10 slightly ethnic recessed chincel. My hypothesis is that I was fooled by her confidence into thinking she was pretty. 

Does confidence matter in women? Are you attracted to confidence? Discuss.

I ignore every womyn I see. If one went out of her way to be confident (for Chad of course) I'd just be angry that she's disturbing my space.

Master said:
All femoids have to do is sit there and look pretty. Confidence is a social construct.

Exactly this. Women never develop senses of humor or personalities because they don't need. They need to exist and look appealing, the rest of the work is done for them.

these rules do not apply for males.

try the confidence thing for yourself, I did

Master said:
All femoids have to do is sit there.

Fixed that for you.
No female has to do anything else then just being there in order to get attention, since sooner or later some guy will approach her.

VLÖ said:
I ignore every womyn I see. If one went out of her way to be confident (for Chad of course) I'd just be angry that she's disturbing my space.

This.

Personality affects owmen more than it affects males. For example, I'm a low inhib psycho looking dude with a big frame and goatee. Do I get laid? No. But, a fat girl that acts goth and shit appeals to a certain male population and is able to outslay a thin yet poorly maintained/dressed average chick.

nothing to really discuss. Confidence is a meme.

Just have a vagina theory is legit.

Just have a phat ass theory.