Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Does koinophilia explain the ricepill ?

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
In the Wikipedia article about koinophilia, there is an interesting paragraph that may help explaining the ricepill :

Koinophilia differs from the "like prefers like" mating pattern of assortative mating. If like preferred like, leucistic animals (such as white peacocks) would be sexually attracted to one another, and a leucistic subspecies would come into being. Koinophilia predicts that this is unlikely because leucistic animals are attracted to the average in the same way as are all the other members of its species. Since non-leucistic animals are not attracted by leucism, few leucistic individuals find mates, and leucistic lineages will rarely form.

So, could it be that Asian women prefer White men because the Asian race is so recent in anthropological terms that Asian women have not yet developed a sexual preference for Asian men ? They were having sex with them so far only because well, they didn't have a choice.

After all, according to current understanding of paleoanthropology, the Asian continent was conquered after the European continent. How long after ? I don't know, but who does, anyway ? I mean it's not like there is any certitude about these stuff.

This is the only explanation I have for an otherwise quite mysterious phenomenon.

In the Wikipedia article about koinophilia, there is an interesting paragraph that may help explaining the ricepill :

So, could it be that Asian women prefer White men because the Asian race is so recent in anthropological terms that Asian women have not yet developed a sexual preference for Asian men ? They were having sex with them so far only because well, they didn't have a choice.

After all, according to current understanding of paleoanthropology, the Asian continent was conquered after the European continent. How long after ? I don't know, but who does, anyway ? I mean it's not like there is any certitude about these stuff.

This is the only explanation I have for an otherwise quite mysterious phenomenon.
Even peacock can run jbw game
1280px Paon blanc Madre 2008

no ricecels are just ugly

this wouldnt explain why other ethnic women also prefer white men overwhelmingly over their own

no ricecels are just ugly

this wouldnt explain why other ethnic women also prefer white men overwhelmingly over their own
Do you noodlewhores find central Asian men, who are Caucasoid+Mongoloid, more attractive than their own men?

Do you noodlewhores find central Asian men, who are Caucasoid+Mongoloid, more attractive than their own men?
dunno tbh, ive never heard of them talking about central asians at all

More theory that can back up your hypothesis, I think they consider caucasian features as more fit and archaic

Volcel if you're not wearing peacock feathers like a sioux headdress.

Noodles overall consciously or subconsciously think caucasian features as better looking. If they can't look white they'd rather look hapa

neoteny and sexual dimorphism