Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Does life have a purpose without teen love?

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
Teen love is the purest and one of the best experiences in life,every incel suffers from the thought of missing it.If you dont manage even to your early 20s to experience it then what?even if you find someone it will be an old used up roastie,who doesn't think pure of you and definitely want to use you.Yeah sure not everyone marries their first love and most people marry at their 30s BUT they have experienced everything during 16-25 they lived all the beautiful experiences life offers and then some of them settle.
I dont necessarily say that if you didnt find teen love you have to be miserable the rest of your life but in my case it my is.all the copes of the world can win the feelings from being loved by someone pure

Everything else is just coping

its a breaking point of mental health too ngl

Basically if you're ugly and don't have a girlfriend, life doesn't have purpose at all.

Basically if you're ugly and don't have a girlfriend, life doesn't have purpose at all.
Everything you do in life you wanna share it with someone so yeah true

no loli gf. no hope. just rope

I dont really care about 'teen love'

Elab on why,tell me something better to lifefuel me
might just be my low t and low sex drive tbh sorry
I dont care for sex outside of validation and having children

No, not for me at least. Missing out on teen love is definitly my biggest regred in life. And i don't think that anything, will ever make up for missing out on it.

No, not for me at least. Missing out on teen love is definitly my biggest regred in life. And i don't think that anything, will ever make up for missing out on it.
u just expressed me tbh

Teen love is the purest and one of the best experiences in life,every incel suffers from the thought of missing it.If you dont manage even to your early 20s to experience it then what?even if you find someone it will be an old used up roastie,who doesn't think pure of you and definitely want to use you.Yeah sure not everyone marries their first love and most people marry at their 30s BUT they have experienced everything during 16-25 they lived all the beautiful experiences life offers and then some of them settle.
I dont necessarily say that if you didnt find teen love you have to be miserable the rest of your life but in my case it my is.all the copes of the world can win the feelings from being loved by someone pure
Even teen foids are degenerate thanks to the internet jfl. Teen foids today somehow manage to be more fickle and annoying than the average foid. Foids never love men.
Drugabuse shutter319199945 depressed man drinking alcohol

Nope, it really doesn't. Only Chad experiences teen love.

No, and it doesn't have one even with teen love.

Reminder that life isnt worth living if you missed out on teen love
You will never be 15-16 and fucking your cute classmates, it's over

Missing out on teen love is definitly my biggest regred in life.
You can't regret something you have no control over. But yeah, missing out teen love is a death sentence.

Teen love is bullshit, a bunch of normie made up crap. The only purpose in life is to reproduce with prime women (not that we will likely be able to that that either), everything else is shit. There doesn't needs to be love.
Only you having good enough genes for the female to respect/fear/be attracted to you so she doesn't cuck you and takes good care of your kids (genes).
Everything else is just shit made by the elite and massive companies to keep you distracted from your true purpose on this miserable earth.
Reproduce and die, everything else is BLOAT.

You can't regret something you have no control over. But yeah, missing out teen love is a death sentence.
I usually reject the concept of regreting stuff aswell. I was just using it, for the lack off a better word, to describe what i feel.

Teen love bullshit with turn your stomach for a few years until you realize it is equally worthless in its own sense. Woman will always hunt for their future chad, not looking back in the past. Looking back is an incel trait.

many incels do not evolve because of this traumatic gap imposed on them early on, so from a perspective, the thread has a meaning

nope go rope

Does it have a purpose? Let us just ask Blackwargreymon:

''I should just destroy you and move on. This seems to be my purpose in life. I will dedicate myself to be the most powerful.''

We have to throw ourselves away. We have to not only enhance our penis, but our whole body. We have to hit the gym brutally, but before we do it, we have to take IGF 1. This is the only way.

That pretty much guarantees a life of failure, doesn't it?

We have to throw ourselves away. We have to not only enhance our penis, but our whole body. We have to hit the gym brutally, but before we do it, we have to take IGF 1. This is the only way.
you will never get your hands on real IGF 1, only the very rich elite have access to the real compound

i never fall in love even during my teens, its over