Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does looking in the mirror makes you feel disgust?

H

Homosapicuckus

Captain
You can't be a true incel if you don't feel disgust after looking in the mirror.

I avoid any reflective surface

Yes. What's worse is knowing that your reflection in the mirror is a better looking version of your actual self. I'm so effed.

i feel horny after looking in the mirror

Yeah, both mirrors and photos of myself remind me what a shit-tier loser I am in terms of looks.

I used to not be able to even look in the mirror because of how hideous I am. But now I just find my face funny. I literally laugh at how ugly I am. The idea that the forces of nature came together to create something so revolting has to be a cosmic joke.

Depends on the lighting.

tbh when i look in the mirror i actually dont mind it, like i know im subhuman but its much better than getting someone to take a photo of me and looking at that or seeing a side reflection ( side reflection is more sui fuel)

Some mirror I look ok and some I look terrible I don't understand that

I've been avoiding mirrors for years.

in the gym yes, but mainly because everyone is more muscular than I am.

I avoid looking in the mirror while brushing my teeth.

There are 2 types of incels

The ones who avoid lookong at the mirror

And the ones who cant stop looking at their reflection in the streets or mirrors. 

Im the 2nd

I once sprayed my mirror at the toilet with black paint in a fit of anger

No, I'm actually content with my appearance
Does that make me a fakecel/mentalcel?

NeverSubmit said:
Some mirror I look ok and some I look terrible I don't understand that

Only gym and fitting room mirrors are normal

I looked at my bathroom mirror recently and nearly broke it, there is no way that shit can be real, I don't even resemble a human in it. More like an alien who's trying to blend into humanity and failing miserably.