Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does marriage feel and sound appealing to you?

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
I've always wanted to see marriage as the ideal, purest form of love, but all I can think of are used goods, obese old women and passive aggressiveness. It just sounds like hell. I don't know if I'd see marriage differently had I been born 200 years ago, but when I think of my ideal love, I think of teen love. Maybe teen love was associated with marriage in the old days.

What do you think?

Definitely not in the modern age....

Yes because I want long lasting love tbh

Marriage in the 21st century is cuckoldry. You're paying full price for a used car.

Looking at my parents marriage - my mom nags and verbally abuses my dad all the time... Nah. Fuck marriage.

Like with everything only Chad has a happy marriage. Normie marriages are abusive as hell - usually the foid abusing the normie.

Definitely not in the modern age....
Only marriage i would do is with a loving and faithful virgin female from 1800s or earlier. Nothing modern, especially nothing past 2000

No, I decided that at a very young age looking at my parents

Looking at my parents marriage - my mom nags and verbally abuses my dad all the time... Nah. Fuck marriage.

Like with everything only Chad has a happy marriage. Normie marriages are abusive as hell - usually the foid abusing the normie.
my parents have an extremely good marriage and basically never fight, maybe your dad is just a pussy

my parents have an extremely good marriage and basically never fight, maybe your dad is just a pussy
Nah, my mum gets extremely violent real quick. She has no friends - people distance themselves from her as soon as they see who she truly is.

And yes, my dad is scared. No not of my mum - but of the government. If he did anything they'd take away his cushy pension and he'd get buttraped in prison.

I used to think like this in regards to marriage but in todays society with the power foids have over men I don't think it would be safe for men to marry as all it would take is for the foid to say some false shit and you are done. from my observations of foids there is none around now that have morals and when it comes down to it all foids are shallow disgusting dog fucking cunts that use men and lie.

Nah, my mum gets extremely violent real quick. She has no friends - people distance themselves from her as soon as they see who she truly is.

And yes, my dad is scared. No not of my mum - but of the government. If he did anything they'd take away his cushy pension and he'd get buttraped in prison.
the life of a betabuxxer

no, but dying alone doesn't seem a better option.

Yes, I want to get married with cute virgin foid who loves me

I don't see the point of modern marriage. Marriage oaths aren't taken seriously and I see no purpose of getting married. It's the same as dating

Only with a woman I like, share some interests with and can trust.

Absolutely

No. It sucks for men.

I've always wanted to see marriage as the ideal, purest form of love, but all I can think of are used goods, obese old women and passive aggressiveness. It just sounds like hell. I don't know if I'd see marriage differently had I been born 200 years ago, but when I think of my ideal love, I think of teen love. Maybe teen love was associated with marriage in the old days.

What do you think?
I still think marriage is one of the most special relationships you can have with someone. However, to many foids, marriage means you can just not try in the relationship at all, and cheat.

yes it sounds awesome :bluepill:

marraige seems like a scam tbh (aside from paying less taxes)

all i want is sex and validation.

I just want teen love

signing my life away does not really sound all that appealing. marriage equals to getting divorceraped which equals to paying alimony and giving away half of my assets. I'd create an alternative story line saying I'd want a wife like this and if I found her of course marriage would be appealing but she doesn't exist so I won't bother.

The purest of sluts (doesn't exist but that's the best I can think of) won't sleep with other men but she'd rather fuck objects than fuck you, and then she'll claim that she's "not in the mood" when you approach her. Needless to say who she thinks of while ramming different objects inside her hole.

I’ll never have the opportunity so I’m just going to not think about it